Paolo

No Bam no Play
Chat Moderator
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Batman(Data East)
In memory of Gianfranco, a great table builder, I decided to publish all his tables, in PN, this is the first, a table from 1950, with a mechanism that made boxers and referee move, really fantastic.

Looks neat!

Btw, I notice that only a thumbnail of the flyer is currently attached. The full-size flyer is below, if you'd like to add it as an attachment:

Oh, and if you don't mind my asking, what happened to this guy Gianfranco / franzleo?

Last edited:
ok,done,thanks Nic.

Gianfranco was a retiree, he was great in FP, he knew how to do everything, you can see it in his tables, and even with those he had with me. Unfortunately he died last year in March, due to a bad illness.

@Ike Savage

Nic, I received this notification, from a question mark, which tells me that the table has been assigned to franzleo
nothing to the contrary, I didn't know that Gianfranco was also registered here, I would have said it before, obviously I don't want to take credit for being the author of the table, never thought about it,as right so .....but for the other tables how should I proceed?
if I publish them, the system will always put me as the author, so tell me how to proceed? to avoid "this question mark" (who is it?) send me another change author notification

Catturax.JPG

I would have a request if it is possible, I noticed that by changing the author, I can no longer modify the text or images, could I have this privilege, in future publications?
If I could do something wrong, it is realizing it later, but if I can no longer modify it, it would be a problem

Last edited:
Yeah, George helped out with reassigning the resource. Perhaps he can also help with that in future.

Btw, I wasn't sure either that Franzleo had an account here, but when I did, I noticed that he created a WIP / download thread for his "Super Android" table (here). The original download at his old site was gone, so I decided to re-upload it in resources.

I don't plan on uploading any more of his tables, and I'll leave that to you. I just wanted to fix that one problem.

I would have a request if it is possible, I noticed that by changing the author, I can no longer modify the text or images, could I have this privilege, in future publications?
If I could do something wrong, it is realizing it later, but if I can no longer modify it, it would be a problem
Hmm. We could either temporarily re-assign a resource to you so you can do edits, or maybe you could forward the desired edits to a staff person, and they could do the update. I don't have a preference.

If this becomes too much trouble over time, we could probably figure out something else. Let's see how it goes, yes?

Yeah, George helped out with reassigning the resource. Perhaps he can also help with that in future.

Btw, I wasn't sure either that Franzleo had an account here, but when I did, I noticed that he created a WIP / download thread for his "Super Android" table (here). The original download at his old site was gone, so I decided to re-upload it in resources.

I don't plan on uploading any more of his tables, and I'll leave that to you. I just wanted to fix that one problem.

Thanks...Nic....also George.... as I said before, I didn't know either, or I would have said it before loading Knock Out,
but thanks for posting it .

Hmm. We could either temporarily re-assign a resource to you so you can do edits, or maybe you could forward the desired edits to a staff person, and they could do the update. I don't have a preference.

If this becomes too much trouble over time, we could probably figure out something else. Let's see how it goes, yes?

ok, I wait for this resource option for me,( re-assign a resource ) so that I can make the changes, but there is also the fact of the author name, it would be bad to bother the staff every time, that I should publish a GF table, if in this resource option for me, there would be the possibility to put the author's name myself, that would be great.

Thanks Nic

I don't think you'll be bothering the staff with these kinds of requests. I assume this stuff will only occasionally be an issue.

Like I said, let's see how it goes...

I can ask who is due, if I can open a thread, dedicated to my friend Gianfranco, where I can insert his tables, I want to specify, those made only by him, and not as a collaborator or help, but only his.

in the resources there is the fact that if I publish one of its tables myself, the system puts my nik as the author, it is clear that I do not want to take credit and credit, these are only GF tables, not mine, and therefore for avoid this, and also that a staff member has to go and change the nick every time, with the result is that I no longer have the possibility to change the text or the photos,if I get something wrong before,and if I notice it later, I can't change anymore.....as happened for this table, I would like to avoid it

mind you, my intention is to make GF's tables(I repeat those of him) available to everyone, and for me it's a way to remember it, I'm not going to be the author

I want to clarify something else, there are other tables of mine, which Gf has collaborated and given help, such as popotte, and others, I have always put in my tables the name of those who help me, those mine I publish them, and of course there will be the names of those who helped me, as credit

for example as Magician Lord, this is a table of mine, where GF, and popotte have collaborated, to make it happen, and therefore it is right to give credit

Thanks for the attention, and wait for an answer.

@wild,
Yes, I think all that is perfectly clear, which is why I gave you the suggested solutions, above.

That said, we'll discuss this as a staff and I'll get back to you.

EDIT: I'm not sure I fully understand what your aim is in the first paragraph. Something about creating a thread and linking to his tables? If that's the case, you don't need any special permissions for that. If you want some examples of how one might do that, take a look at my "roundup" threads, where I'm linking tables and attaching screenshots of other peoples' work.

EDIT2: The staff discussed things, and the official response has now been sent. Please check your messages.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I fully understand what your aim is in the first paragraph. Something about creating a thread and linking to his tables?

yes just that......
If that's the case, you don't need any special permissions for that.

ok, for me this is the best solution, I open a thread, dedicated to GF, with links of his tables, with some explanations, and I put some photos ....
then whoever has the competence, can add later in "Resources", in Franzleo's account.

what do you think about it,Nic?

ok, for me this is the best solution, I open a thread, dedicated to GF, with links of his tables, with some explanations, and I put some photos ....
then whoever has the competence, can add later in "Resources", in Franzleo's account.

what do you think about it,Nic?
Oh, add the thread as a resource? That's an interesting idea, if I understand you correctly.

And yes, that can be done. As long as it's a single thread, I see no problem.

@Ike Savage

Oh, add the thread as a resource?

To tell the truth, I didn't mean the whole thread, I just meant the tables, my fault, I had to specify better
also because I didn't think you could add an entire thread to resource.

but if you find it an interesting idea, it could be something good
as in this case, for a good cause, i.e. in memory of a deceased friend, who contributed to FP, with his tables

I would also be curious what a thread would look like in resourcesoO

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: AnushDCosta is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back