Krull (Gottlieb, 1983)

Recreation Krull (Gottlieb, 1983) 2.5

No permission to download

wild

No Bam no Play
Chat Moderator
wild submitted a new resource:

Krull_Gottlieb 1983 v2.5 - Request BAM version: v.1.5-290

This,in memory of a missing friend....thanks you Franzleo(Gianfranco).

This table only works with Bam, and precisely the LATEST VERSION,which you can download here http://www.ravarcade.pl

Version "1.40" : First Bam version.
* First Miniplayfield
integrated in FP table.

Version "2.0" : New Bam Features.

* Dynamic Flipper Updates.
* Ball Rolling Sound.
* New Light System.
* Ball shadow on.
* Ball Trails: press Key...

Read more about this resource...

wild

No Bam no Play
Chat Moderator
@JonPurpleHaze

I do not know if you have seen the questions that I have also asked in private ... about the stars,with @Ike Savage
but I think this evaluation on krull is clear example of the one discussed in private ..... I don't think this table, at this level, deserves this evaluation.....

Catturauu.JPG

I can close my eyes on World-Cup (Williams, 1978, which has the same rating .... but that is, my table, but on krull I can't accept it .... I see it as a "offense" to the hard work of Gianfranco (franzleo), and also a little to mine, on this table.

I hope for a solution....thanks for your attention.

Last edited:

wild

No Bam no Play
Chat Moderator
this is a mystery(positive?negative? I don't know) to me, I can't give myself an explanation....in less than an hour...
for months it was one star (suspected), now even three/half, with three ratings ??

Cattura56.JPG

and also changed in World-Cup (Williams, 1978 I do not know what to think🙄

Last edited:

jamosb

Pinball Wizard
Hey Wild I have a improved BAM version of Franzleos Central Park changed some things to make it like the real table also added bam physics. if you want I can send it to you to review for re release if you want to.

jamosb

Pinball Wizard
j mode should be default by far, makes it so much better for modern computers. I changed the defaults (trails off regular ball) to my liking in the script looks and plays really nice. Do not bother with ratings some people just do not like Future Pinball in general and most compare every table to what Slamt!lt made or Terry Reds Pinevents, older tables will not get the love the newer ones do.

Last edited:

wild

No Bam no Play
Chat Moderator
j mode should be default by far, makes it so much better for modern computers. I changed the defaults (trails off regular ball) to my liking in the script looks and plays really nice.
j mode????(trails off regular ball)??? what you mean? at which table?

are you talking about krull?......mmm whait....j mode,trail....

Catturauuu.JPG

are you talking about the new renderer on / off? but you're also talking about trail .... has something to do with my "ball trail mode"?

jamosb

Pinball Wizard
I turned the new renderer on and turned off the ball trails as default in the script. I am not a fan of trails but everyone has their preferences.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ Todd: **** **** **** *** ** ***** *** ******* *** *** ***** ***** ** ***** *** *** **** *** **** ** ****