Led Zeppelin Pinball (Original) VPX - P.E.C.M

Led Zeppelin Pinball (Original) VPX - P.E.C.M v1.03

No permission to download

usmcculp

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
addams family
Thank you for this add! Should both links above point to the same location? I'm not sure the table link is above?

Yes, the download contains the table, the backglass, and the music

Duh...if I would have opened the zip before asking I would have seen them!

Thank you!

Yes, the download contains the table, the backglass, and the music
Whoa... really?

Thanks for these uploads, McCulp, but SOP here is for the tables to be uploaded separately.

Let me check on that though and get back to you...

I have
Whoa... really?

Thanks for these uploads, McCulp, but SOP here is for the tables to be uploaded separately.

Let me check on that though and get back to you...
I have not upload any table files here, just explaining that the link posted above has all three

I have

I have not upload any table files here, just explaining that the link posted above has all three
Okay, thanks, I misunderstood.

Considering that we understood the PE media packs were going to average around 10 - 15mb, the size of the upload also threw me off (70mb). Taking a closer look though, I see that's mainly due to the music files.

So... the music files were not originally intended by the author to accompany the table, but they're sort of an added feature that you and the PE crew came up with?

Is that right?

Yes, it is a script feature that can be turned on. Music was added so all media was available. If you want, I can remove that feature

Yes, it is a script feature that can be turned on. Music was added so all media was available. If you want, I can remove that feature
Thanks for explaining. It's fine with me; just wanted to understand.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Itchigo has started a new thread called "Sounds library" in Visual Pinball and Visual PinMAME...
      Back