JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
I just upgraded my computer and should be able to play these VPM Thangs! :)

I won't be bothering AJ to gain elite downloading status for the Tables or Roms, kindly PM or Email me if you have a collection or Post them @ :
alt.binaries.emulators.pinball

Jon

Cool Jon, what's your specs, more details please, btw my old Athlon 1333, 256MB SD133 ram, 64Mb GF440MXse, W98se still runs nearly all VPM full speed @1024x768x16bit. :)

Heck try my WIP if ya like, I know, damn I'm slow still...I would like to know how it looks @ 1600x1200, surely this new whizz bang 'puter can do that?

http://www.savefile.com/filehost/files.php?fid=9730256

Five a day has always been more then enough here, more like one or two a week to be up to date.

JPH, are you looking for VPM games? Just get them from me, when the site is actually working that is.

Hey StevOz!

I'm upgrading from a Marcus (i think he's dead) donated 400Mhz to a xp 2800, I still need to install vp and am certain I'll rule the world..

8)

shiva said:
JPH, are you looking for VPM games? Just get them from me, when the site is actually working that is.

I'll eventually install VP and visit shivaSite, click on all the stuff, I'm sorta like a newbie and would appreciate a flood in the newsgroup:
alt.binaries.emulators.pinball

Jon

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back