Long term project, not a bagatelle

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Leo Wanker sent me a whole slew of flipperless images, non which were bagatelle, and so, Bally's Rocket looked interesting, so I'm going to give it a try. It might well become a group effort, because I'm possibly in way over my head. But the fun of VP for me is taking chances, and maybe learning a thing or two.

As you'll see, Rocket is a flipperless, or nearly so . . . take a closer look. And I'm pretty sure that there has been a part replaced, but not with the original part. Again, look closely.

With at least a few other projects going on, there is no time table. I like to try doing as much as I can myself, and when I get stumped, then I seek help.

The background you see if just there for now, there is a back glass, which I sure hope to use. I'm not particularly into Space or Rocket themes, I simply liked the graphics. Besides, if I can't find any rules information, I have some nifty ideas of my own. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Thanks Mr Wanker.

tiltjlp

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back