• Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.
Lunar (Original)

Lunar (Original) v1.0 update

No permission to download

Tii

Pinball Wizard

Attachments

• lunar.jpg
    lunar.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 241
Last edited by a moderator:

cptdunsal

Pinball Nudger
add a replay

Hi. I want to say i really enjoy your machines. Can you give me a simple script to add to your machines that will play the "knock" at a set score so it sounds like you hitting a replay.
Thanks

Tii

Pinball Wizard
open6l you can remove my homepage link from Pinsim
as it doesn't exist anymore - tired of updating it :trippy:

tiipin.wix.com

open6l

Inserted Coin
Tii - you need to remove the Site Url from your profile at pinsimdb to remove the homepage. Click on profile at the top right of pinsimdb and remove the Site URL. I'll take care of the links in each table.

thanks

open6l you can remove my homepage link from Pinsim
as it doesn't exist anymore - tired of updating it :trippy:

tiipin.wix.com

Tii

Pinball Wizard
Tii - you need to remove the Site Url from your profile at pinsimdb to remove the homepage. Click on profile at the top right of pinsimdb and remove the Site URL. I'll take care of the links in each table.

thanks

can't remember password at pinsim and it won't send it to me,
that's why i've been logging in as timoff...thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ 20degree:
    ** ***** ***** ****** * **** ***** ***** ** **** * **** *** ***** **** ***** *** * **** **** *** *** ***** ***** ****** ** ** ****** * *********** ****** **
    @ 20degree: ** ***** ***** ****** * **** ***** ***** ** **** * **** *** ***** **** ***** *** * **** **** ***...