Flipper is good for you!
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Good old EM
popotte submitted a new resource:

Magic City (Williams - 1967) - Williams

You can choose (by the Special1Key) to scroll or not the ball.
You can toggle (by the toggle HUD key) the HUD reel.

Rules:
Making the word MAGIC CITY lites the outside bottom rollovers to score 1 REPLAY.

Making the star lites the center bumper to score 100 points and lites the inside bottom rollovers to score 1 REPLAY.

Matching last number in point score to lited number that appears on back glass when game is over scores 1 REPLAY.

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• Magic City.jpg
    Magic City.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited by a moderator:
But a new V2.00 will be avalaible soon (well, in the future to be more exact...) with new plastics, new menu, a lot of changes in script, ...

OK... Who can tell me why I see that (normal view)
Real.jpg
And why I see that when I want update
Update.jpg

In an other hand, some news update soon... (and new tables too).

All of the sections added to your download page by Ike, are using the Quote function. (Gives page a nice and tidy look.)
This function helps to make long posts, shorter. (It has Click to Expand message at bottom, to show the whole post).
So anything added to a Quote Post that has more than a certain amount of lines will be shortened, and have the Click to Expand message added at end.

He is just highlighting the text, and then clicking the Quote button as shown in pic.
New Bitmap Image.png

When Editting resource you will see the whole post that was Quoted, and it will not have the Click to Expand message showing.

If you are having trouble adding your updated info, and want it added to an existing Quote..
Just highlight all the text in the Quote, and click Quote button. This will remove the Quote box from text and allow you to add your new info.
Then when you are finished adding your new info, simply highlight all of the original text, along with your new text you added and click Quote button, and it will all be in Quote box again.

Last edited:
I don't speak about expand. I speak about the flyer and backglass section that not appears when you want to update the file.

I see you used some of my ideas on your menu. Cool! Actually Rafal suggested I use the xBAM.Camera.AspectRatio code to switch the overlays for desktop and cabinet. ...But you didn't use the in game menu that you developed which pauses the ball.

You made the menu look nice with the graphics. I just use the same menu screens for all the tables I mod.

I don't speak about expand. I speak about the flyer and backglass section that not appears when you want to update the file.
Okay, I just noticed this.

I'm not sure what the issue is exactly, but I'll just point out that if something goes wrong with an update, the "history" feature can be used to recover the previous entry. So there's that.

EDIT: I've created a test entry for experimenting with this stuff, below. Feel free to play around with it, which you can as a Download Manager, JP. So far I'm not sure I can replicate the issue or see a problem.

Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Isaac Sauvage has posted a new reply in the thread "How to Install Addressable LEDs".
      Back