No Bam no Play
Chat Moderator
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Batman(Data East)

Last edited:
Wow... so it should be in the MAME set, too?

No, wait... this is the consumer version of Neo Geo, I guess?

Wow... so it should be in the MAME set, too?

No, wait... this is the consumer version of Neo Geo, I guess?

Yes Nic... inside the mame set, there is the arcade game, no pinball ... in those years (the best for me) the neo-geo games, they were the best in the arcade.....there are quite a few, this is one of my favorites.

@JonPurpleHaze
@Ike Savage

Thank you very much, for your appreciation, or (?).

Just to say, to think that this console, I had it in my hands, even with this cartridge, with 2 others, (nam-75/ninja-combat) which I then exchanged for a ps2 .... I made a forgivable mistake.

that's why you see the console, in the table ..... Gianfranco (franzleo) did a magic in making that model.

if he were still alive, he would be here, and I think you 2 would have appreciated him so much too

if you 2 will allow me I can insert myself, ALL his tables here, in PN, for me it would be a way to remember him.

Sounds good! And I like the first one of his that you uploaded ("Knock Out").

So I guess it doesn't feel the same for you, playing this game in MAME? I think I used to be bothered by that kind of thing, but going digital has allowed me to save tonnes of space over the years. My old game cartridge (and book) collections would have taken up too much space at this point. :s

Last edited:
Sounds good! And I like the first one of his that you uploaded ("Knock Out").

I am glad you like it

So I guess it doesn't feel the same for you, playing this game in MAME? I think I used to be bothered by that kind of thing, but going digital has allowed me to save tonnes of space over the years. My old game cartridge (and book) collections would have taken up too much space at this point.

yes, playing with a console, and playing with an emulator, are two different things, but I love mame, for me it is important to spend time relaxing while playing.....
as you say digital has revolutionized times and made space in the closet of our desires, but remembering the good times with friends in the game room is rewarding for me, and mame is a means of remembering it

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back