• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP TEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

MAME cabinet

rascal

Pinball Nudger
Site Supporters
Awesome!

I always wanted to build a MAME cab myself. I was thinking about having a doughnut or hex shaped control panel that would rotate around the cab with different controller layouts. Contact tracks and spring-n-bearing connectors on the center hub so that it could make full rotations without twisting wires. Kind of like bushings on an armature in an electric motor.

Maybe someday! :s

Shockman

appropriate at this time
I'm thinking about a cabinet too, now that I have a spare computer. I also have experience building cabinets, and have many controllers that would work with them. I want to start with a coffee table two player system, then a sit down cockpit for mostly PC games. I have various joysticks, some of which are used in the above, Two different wheels each with peddle sets, , a CH flight yoke with peddles, track ball, a half dozen joypads, and throttles. All I would need would be spinners, and buttons and lightguns.

Shockman

appropriate at this time
I've been thinking about a dual monitor system also, for MAME though.

Note there is no black bar at the bottom of the second screen, it is merely a smaller screen. Note also the first in full screen and the second has the DMD. Mr. & Mrs. PAC-MAN of course don't need the DMD on the second screen, but a True DMD game would look sweet with the speaker/DMD on that second screen alond with the backglass. Sorry, I can not give you a modded version of one of those. This is however an undoctored screen/s capture.
What is it again that ultra pin is going to give us? And when?
If realistic flipper mods are out of the question, then I guess dual monitor Mods are out of the question as well. It is a lot of work to set these up as well. Mostly graphic shopping to get a pic that spans to the second monitor and is sized right for placement above the table, which fills the first screen.

Attachments

• dualmmpac_534.jpg
    dualmmpac_534.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 612

destruk

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
I don't like yellow - does it come in black? :) Other than that it looks fine. What are the 3 big buttons below the controller for?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) fuckedupthemath:
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) test:
    (Guest) test: **