JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
Marcus has been gone forever (i think he's dead, er, something..) and I've replaced the pc he sent me via ups a couple years ago.

The last time I upgraded it was due to a ups package I recieved from Oregon, Thank You Marcus! :D

I now have a 2.8ghz and am prepared to take over the world :geek:

Jon

Better run and hide folks, Jon has a new toy. 2.8, isn't that above the legal speed limit. Congraulations partner.

John

grrr (still running a 800 celeron)

Congrats, hope you put it to good use

My new toy is awesome but it can't compare to the pc that this vp dude (Marcus) sent to me via ups, from Oregon! I feel sad that his pc has been replaced but look forward to new stuff (PLay VPM!) I might be able to RUN.

I now have a 2.8ghz and am prepared to take over the world.... :mexican:

Looks like I'll have to overclock to beat you JPH............

But seriously, I just (six weeks ago) opgraded froma Celeron 450 to an AMD 2400+. I have it running at 2Ghz and it's brilliant. I don't want to push it to it's Maximum 3Ghz, just in case, so I doff my hat to you.

As has become a cult saying thanks to Aussie tonight show host Rove McManus............."Go you big red fire engine"

In other words............ Whoa that's fast..........

CU

RH

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back