Original Table Martin Brunker Tables from 70's and 80's

Jens.L

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Firepower FP/VPX
Hi, i am not sure if anyone knows about Martin Brunker.
He has a Website with much information about Future Pinball and a "how to make" FP tables. (only in german)
But he has also made many older tables from the 70's and 80's. The tables are beautiful and are great to play.

Hi Jens, and thanks for providing details about Martin's site.

I'm sure that he will be known by some of the long time users of Future Pinball, as well as being a bookmark in their browsers (definitely been in mine for a number of years).

I have to agree, his tables are beautiful and play really nice, and would recommend anyone interested in virtual pinball to visit, download and play his Future Pinball tables.

@popotte @Jens.L ,
Okay, thanks!

If anybody's in touch with him these days, could you ask him if he wants to feature some of his tables here?

I don't really know how to differentiate between the resources on his site versus those on PinSimDB, but I'd be happy to upload a couple of his tables here, with his permission.

Of course I could also use some suggestions, since I don't know his work well.

@popotte @Jens.L ,
Okay, thanks!

If anybody's in touch with him these days, could you ask him if he wants to feature some of his tables here?

I don't really know how to differentiate between the resources on his site versus those on PinSimDB, but I'd be happy to upload a couple of his tables here, with his permission.

Of course I could also use some suggestions, since I don't know his work well.

I wrote him an Email.
Jens

Hi friends out there!

When asked to publish some of my Future Pinball tables, I linked to two of my tables today at the resources:

Bally's "Captain Fantastic" from 1976
Stern's "Nugent" from 1978

Have fun!

@popotte: Nice to see that you still are active with Future Pinball. Your tables and scripts were a great help for me to create my own FP tables about 10 years ago :clap:.

awesome. Always enjoyed your games. Have you been using the newer BAM stuff yet?

Thanks shiva, no I don't use BAM.

Interesting. Maybe you will one day. we have made some great advancements, and I am working on new flipper physics that add a new capability that fp flippers never had before. working pretty good so far on my Jungle Girl table, ideal for em and solid state flippers

Just visited your site and updated quite a few of the tables I had. They look great and play and load flawlessly. Thank you!

Just visited your site and updated quite a few of the tables I had. They look great and play and load flawlessly. Thank you!
Thank you Dreamstate, I am happy if others are happy too :). Keep the ball rolling!

I went to the website. I didn't know it and I saw sea witch that for some reason, I like. I looked at all the tables and you seem to hand pick the most beautiful ones!

I knew some already like the pool ones and sea witch but I felt like downloading them because all seem updated from the versions I already had.
Awesome stuff and i'm glad to see you're still updating the tables.

Thank you for your work in FP.

I went to the website. I didn't know it and I saw sea witch that for some reason, I like. I looked at all the tables and you seem to hand pick the most beautiful ones!

I knew some already like the pool ones and sea witch but I felt like downloading them because all seem updated from the versions I already had.
Awesome stuff and i'm glad to see you're still updating the tables.

Thank you for your work in FP.
Thank you, AnonTet, if I remember right then Seawitch was the second ord third of my recreations. I built the table at the suggestion of someone from Argentina who has the original. He sent me photos, sound and clips that allowed me to see the rules of the game and animations of the lights.

That explains why it looks great. I don't quite remember but if it wasn't the 1st EM table I've played it was among the first ones for sure.

Played virtually as unfortunately never played a real EM (or that many real pinball machines for that matter).

It changed my mind about EM tables and it stuck with me. Guess I have to thank you for that that as well :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back