• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

maybe he's incapacitated....AJ

Tii

Pinball Wizard
in the hospital, or very sick, or was in a car accident or something,
and can't talk or move, much less screw with the net....

ever think of that? :headscratch:

TheMcD

sXe And Better Than You
Sure I've thought of it. Also thought he might be in jail for something. Everything's possible, I just don't hope it's the truth.

The McD

sleepy

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
Somebody's been updating the registration for VPF, though that could be a holding company unrelated to AJ.
I am concerned given what we know about the house.

faralos

Faralos
Aj sounds like Jimmy Hoffa! There one minute and gone the next. I'm surprised (not really shocked, though, given what I know about web sites and their noteriety of failing) that no one can contact him, either thru a phone number or a personal email or IM. oh well, Que Sera Sera!

Anthias

Pinball Player
The thought had occured to me, but I am not jumping to any conclusions just yet. It might just be a temporary setback due to the credit crunch.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!