• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Message to Staff

Shockman

appropriate at this time
Is this the place to ask, or just suggest?

Can I set the threads to begin at the last read post. I always get the first page, and if it's been a while I don't know where to start looking. I have never had a problem, just would like to change that if it's a setting I'm missing.

What is the size limit on pics and zips in a post? I figured that out, and I like the answer.

Thank you for the Junk Yard. Thanks for the extra effort, and burden you took on.

Upvote 0

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Shockman said:
Is this the place to ask, or just suggest?

Can I set the threads to begin at the last read post. I always get the first page, and if it's been a while I don't know where to start looking. I have never had a problem, just would like to change that if it's a setting I'm missing.

What is the size limit on pics and zips in a post? I figured that out, and I like the answer.

Thank you for the Junk Yard. Thanks for the extra effort, and burden you took on.

Glad you decided to stay, and hopefully the Junkyard will solve some problems. I think you'll get the threads you want if you click on View Posts Since Last Visit.
As for SS, 640X480 works pretty well for me. As for size limits, 15 MB, and as for formats, there's quite a few; ace, gtar, gz, rar, tar, zip, ai, doc, dot, pdf, ppt, ps, xls, swf, gif, jgeg, jpg, png, tga, til, c, cpp, diz, h, hjp, txt, rm, wav, and wma. Most of these I've never even heard of, but I would imagine that covers what you needed to know? BTW, your bowler looks better every time I see it.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!