Monster Bash (Williams, 1998) VP8

VP8 Williams SS Recreation Monster Bash (Jamin 1.3)... Let's Rock! v1.3 Jamin

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

Jamin7474

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
I went real crazy then went reel crazy.

There's only a few dropwalls left on the table. Only in the spots where the flippers went over the lights as flippers are always drawn in front of reels.
It performs rather well during multiballs while the lights are going crazy and gi is goin nutz. Alot better than the one with all those dropwalls all dropping and undropping.
There are still some areas that need walls blocking so the ball appears behind but I think I covered the most rediculous looking one's.

Hope you enjoy jammin' with the Monsters of Rock.

Thats some fast work Jamin.

Thanks for the close up version of Monster Bash! :rockon:

That you did and it looks pretty cool. Downloading it now.
Grav.

Jamin7474 typed:

I went real crazy then went reel crazy.

There's only a few dropwalls left on the table. Only in the spots where the flippers went over the lights as flippers are always drawn in front of reels.
It performs rather well during multiballs while the lights are going crazy and gi is goin nutz. Alot better than the one with all those dropwalls all dropping and undropping.
There are still some areas that need walls blocking so the ball appears behind but I think I covered the most rediculous looking one's.

Hope you enjoy jammin' with the Monsters of Rock.

Thanks jamin for this great update:)!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back