Anthias

Pinball Player
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Battle For The Down
Anthias submitted a new resource:

Monsterland - Update of the 2005 original table based on the Wonderboy games

This was my second FP table, way back in 2005. This version has been converted to the native FP DMD, instead of the original's custom overlay DMD system. Also this is now running BAM physics and flippers, and custom flipper textures.

Read more about this resource...

the arcade game, is my absolute favorite, because I have played it since its arrival in Italy 1987/8, I was 12 years old, this is actually the second chapter of the saga, the first with a caveman theme you could not end up with alone a coin, it was cool to see him in skateboarding ....

monsterland, it's a completely different story, more futuristic .... we were many playing it in the arcade (good memories) and every time we discovered other secrets, until after a short time, we had learned everything about the game, and then "we" kids, finished it with a coin .... I remember that the manager of the games room threw us all out, because we used that game for the whole day, with only a few coins,and he lost us in terms of electricity

the biggest secret is the ability to change the value of the hidden coin .... with a quick left and right movement, while pressing the coin you could earn ... 65,66,67,68 in a single coin, "we" kids, at the second level had already got the shoes (boots) those of 380 coins, if you were good you would arrive at the first knight (pink) well equipped, shoes of 380, shield of 40, and armor of 150, which is a hidden door ..... .good times and good memories.

I have always wanted to make my own table, but I have never found the right graphics, in fact in your version (I hope you will not be offended) some graphics are not those of the WBIML.

anyway congratulations for this version of yours ....

Last edited:
Thanks for posting your memories :) those were the days! from vague memory of building this table originally back in 2005 I used some images from the sequels to WBIM, WBIM 2 and 3. Those sequels weren't released in all countries but were great.

All three arrived in Italy if we are talking about the "Wonder Boy" saga,in arcade game..... then other versions 4 and 5 came out, but that I know, only for console .....sega megadrive (genesis),there are also other versions for the "sega master system"

first chapter: Wonder Boy
second chapter: Wonder Boy: in mosterland
third chapter: Wonder Boy III: in moster lair (for another, I had the cartridge for console megadrive (genesis)

there are a couple of versions for pc too ..... but the absolute masterpiece is "Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom",I advise you all to play guys.

Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: AnushDCosta is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back