JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
The old Mood Manager had to be upgraded so you need to re-select a mood if you had one previously, select one from the drop down list that's under the Welcome, xxxx (if you are logged in) message at the top right in the forums, labeled My Mood.

:rasta:

The old Mood Manager had to be upgraded so you need to re-select a mood if you had one previously, select one from the drop down list that's under the Welcome, xxxx (if you are logged in) message at the top right in the forums, labeled My Mood.

:rasta:
Awesome... The old one didn't work (correctly) in Chrome, this one does. Nice!

I never even realized the old mood manager was not working properly until it was upgraded! I believe that happened back in October during the last vb update and if I knew about it, it coulda been fixed..
:shaking:

I never even realized the old mood manager was not working properly until it was upgraded! I believe that happened back in October during the last vb update and if I knew about it, it coulda been fixed..

:oops:

Sorry, I didn't mention it because it was working fine in Firefox, so I figured it was just Chrome's fault. I didn't try IE, can't comment about that... Ah well, it's working now.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: blackspatular is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back