Mr and Mrs pac man an excellent pinball with a big problem

rodripeces

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Lightning
Mr. and Mrs. pac man: the ball always goes where it should never go

:help:
I always lose balls down the lane ( red light ) that is by the right of the right out lane, where should have no to lose no ball.
This right lane out is of the same kind that is in ' Fathom pinball - both sides -', 'Harley Davidson - both sides -' , 'Kings of Steel - left side -' , 'Skate Ball - left side - ' and more pinballs that I don't remember now .
I tried to configure ( into 'Physics' options ) the Slope with the following parameters: 'Tabl Slope min difficulty = I tried since 3 to 6' ; 'Tabl Slope max difficulty = I tried since 9 to 12' -
For each unit that I add to " min " I add one unit in " max " ; but still I have the same problem.
¿anybody help me?
Thanks by read the post

Last edited:
Mr. and Mrs. pac man: the ball always goes where it should never go

:help:
I always lose balls down the lane ( red light ) that is by the right of the right out lane, where should have no to lose no ball.
This right lane out is of the same kind that is in ' Fathom pinball - both sides -', 'Harley Davidson - both sides -' , 'Kings of Steel - left side -' , 'Skate Ball - left side - ' and more pinballs that I don't remember now .
I tried to configure ( into 'Physics' options ) the Slope with the following parameters: 'Tabl Slope min difficulty = I tried since 3 to 6' ; 'Tabl Slope max difficulty = I tried since 9 to 12' -
For each unit that I add to " min " I add one unit in " max " ; but still I have the same problem.
¿anybody help me?
Thanks by read the post
Centuries-late reply, but if the table's not locked, you can always go in the editor and move table elements around a little bit in order to help the game play more realistically.

Or if you want to straight-up cheat, you can just add a thin wall (like a post) at the beginning of the outlane, or any other place where you want to restrict the ball.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back