Music On/Off

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
I can't figure out how to make music turn On/Off with a keystroke command. Could someone please post and example of what I'm needing to add to my script to turn music (mp3)On and Off using the "M" key?

Step by step instructions please?!

Ron, check out my Space Alpha Spidey, open the script, under "edit," click on "find," type in "mp3" to search for "mp3," without the quotes, of course.

I turn the music off with the 7 key and on with the 8 key which is keycode 8 & 9 in VP land. You can copy that script or.....

You could change these keys to any key you wanted by downloading a table called "Keycodes" which shows you what number equals what key when you depress any keyboard key after you run the .vpt file. You can find it in most sites tutorial sections.

I could have posted exactly what you needed for you to copy and paste, but you will learn more by looking at other scripts.

bob said:
Ron, check out my Space Alpha Spidey, open the script, under "edit," click on "find," type in "mp3" to search for "mp3," without the quotes, of course.

I turn the music off with the 7 key and on with the 8 key which is keycode 8 & 9 in VP land. You can copy that script or.....

You could change these keys to any key you wanted by downloading a table called "Keycodes" which shows you what number equals what key when you depress any keyboard key after you run the .vpt file. You can find it in most sites tutorial sections.

I could have posted exactly what you needed for you to copy and paste, but you will learn more by looking at other scripts.

I searched all my CD's this morning and couldn't find the table.
:(

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back