No permission to download
Solid State Machines

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
now I must figure out how to upload tables again. I hope I can do it here. It's a whopping 16 meg! ok here it is have fun with it please give feedback! if you don't know the Munsters, then google them watch a few episodes. For those of you who know them, enjoy! Herman, grandpa, Spot and of course their car the Koach can all be heard here once you find them, of course! you can even hear Marilyn's harp at times coming from the upstairs. I learned the rollovers, drop target timers, droppable walls, and 'destroy/create ball' kickers. these are all in this one. As i learn new things each succeeding pin gets the newly learned stuff. Fortunately I now know (learned thru a fellow pinhead) I can save pics at lesser quality, greatly reducing file size! This pin yesterday was a staggering 24 mg! I got it down to 16, just by using smaller size pic files. so those of you striving to keep pin file sizes down, use smaller lesser quality pics. honestly i can't tell the difference between 1.2 mb bitmaps and 5kb jpegs, and neither will you! here it is since I can't get it uploaded into the download table area
Enough yakking, go enjoy it...

Attachments

• Munsters Final v1.jpg
    Munsters Final v1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 334
  • Munster 08 05 2009 final.zip
    16.9 MB · Views: 232
Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back