JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
tiltjlp shoud be spoutin' off about this!

I invited him to join a group in picking the winners of the tournament brackets and I was in 1st place for almost the entire time but he correctly picked Florida to beat Villanova last week to get to the final 4. Nobody in the group can win another game during The Final Four so tiltjlp has already won!

Congrats!
He wins the trophy...
animated%20trophy.gif

JonPurpleHaze said:
tiltjlp shoud be spoutin' off about this!

I invited him to join a group in picking the winners of the tournament brackets and I was in 1st place for almost the entire time but he correctly picked Florida to beat Villanova last week to get to the final 4. Nobody in the group can win another game during The Final Four so tiltjlp has already won!

Congrats!
He wins the trophy...
animated%20trophy.gif

HA! It's a holow victory though, because I really wanted Villanova in the Final Four, and very few of my longshots panned out. Still, it's been a wonderful Dance, as it is every year. I've got to root for George Mason, it's about time a nobody wins it all. Not having cable, I don't get to see taht many teams, but LSU has really impressed me with their tight defense. After this weekend it'll be a long hot summer until Midnight Madness starts everthing again. And when that day comes, I'll still be rooting for the XU Musketeers, and hoping they have some Orange Crush on their menu. Uh, is the thorpy filled with anything edible? Like maybe some of those foil wrapped chocolate basketballs?

A newcomer joins our brackets and get's lucky? Congrats on the win but all of the teams you mention are kinda lousy compared to SU.....
:p

You're still a punk kid compared to me as a hoops fan, bucko. :p So is next season when SU finally gets up the nerve to face the Musketeers? The only college team who's nickname is a piece of fruit.

An excellent win!
The trophy is yours..

Still, the teams you mention would be taught a lesson by SU on most nights.
I'm rooting for George Mason!

JonPurpleHaze said:
I'm rooting for George Mason!

Yeah, I'll root for the underdog too. Which is just what SU would be if they ever got up the nerve to go up against Dartanian and XU's Musketeers. Both games tonight should be great.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has started a new thread called "Beers..." in The Playfield.
      Back