Neptune Holographics pinball games archive

Personally I only read posts in English so Mr Neptune's don't get read.

But still this is an entertaining sideline, although Mr Neptune's charm does wear off quickly, he's just getting boring now.

DS

Oh and YOUR posts R SOOOO entertaining! :)) Put your $$$ where your mouth is buckwheat, & post something 4 the rest of us 2 enjoy! :D Oh right - that's 'not your style' - better 2 just chime in with some insults - so much easier - more 'time effective' - U can feel 'superior' without providing any basis 4 your argument.

I've been around the block. I know how people work. U R transparent :p But yes if U choose 2 join the living (rather than mingle among the brainwashed masses) please yes do post something interesting & entertaining 4 us 2 gaze upon :shock: I await your enthralling narritive with maximum cerebral devotion :D

neptuneholographics

You do not have permission to host my tables at your website.

I also see you have a lot of other tables , from lots of authors, It's a fair guess you did not ask permission to host these tables from the authors. If you want to host these tables , you should ask permission. I kindly ask that my tables be removed from your site. That is all...

Post something the rest of you can enjoy - sure - I've posted 3 VP tables this year, 1 original and 2 reproductions. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that 3 more tables than you have posted?

Oh and by the way: I don't know how to post an enthralling narritive, now an enthralling narrative, that's possible but you're not worth my time.

DS

Mr Candy Bar Wrapper wrote (your logo looks like a candy bar wrapper :) ): "Post something the rest of you can enjoy"

Grammar error - whatdayamean? I post stuff U can enjoy - many interesting posts I have written already :D U R using straw man fallacy - pretending I've posted nothing interesting.

-Mr. Wrapper: "sure - I've posted 3 VP tables this year, 1 original and 2 reproductions. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that 3 more tables than you have posted?"

I've posted about 1,300 - I've WRITTEN none this year :) Funny U folks make fun of my English slang n' shorthand, but your mistakes R more fundamentally structural than mine. R U mexican?

Mr. Wrapper: "Oh and by the way: I don't know how to post an enthralling narritive, now an enthralling narrative, that's possible but you're not worth my time."

Non-sequitir fallacy. Spelling errors have nothing 2 do with content. U R chasing tangents because U basically have no ideas, no creativity, & nothing interesting 2 say - though perhaps your tables R quite nice :) It doesn't surprise me U focus mainly on emulations of other's works? I also bet the original kinda' sucks, as U don't seem creative, but I'd B interested 2 host them all N E way - another drop in the bucket of eternal cooless that is Virtual Pinball! :cool:

I do think it would B interesting if people here got past their sh*t pissing faggy locker-room cock measuring type contests n' started talking about fun stuff. All the alpha male bullsh*t is rally boring me. Nobody cares. There aren't even N E females here - so who R U trying 2 impress? Just B yourself (if U have a personality besides macho posturing).

The most revealing thing about your post is that you call my logo a candy wrapper. Well, you ignoramus, it's the logo of a Pinball Company, D.Gottlieb and Co. Possibly the most well known pinball company: manufacturers of just under 700 pinball machines, manufacturers of the first pinball with flippers (Humpty Dumpty) and the first pinball with return lanes (Bank A Ball).

With such statements you just further reveal your contemptable ignorance.

If you cannot recognise a Gottlieb logo what the hell are you doing on a pinball site?

You are not worth any of our time, crawl back into the hole you came from.

Oh, and by the way, I think you need a girlfriend who's name doesn't end in .jpg

DS

Well bla bla - if it were DuPont, Ford, or Hewlett Packard - that logo still looks like a Mr Godbar or somethin' :D As usual, the peanut gallery puts me down 4 stating the obvious. Hey I think I'm getting hungry - Almond Joy's got nuts, Mounds Don't :o Because... Hey U know N E other candy bar songs? Ummm - wow I'm drawing a trivia blank, help me out :)

Hmmm... looks like I got some extra space - how 'bout this sexxxy thing (though not so sure U will like it - seems U R a fag)

<div align='center'>
Black_Widow.jpg

Ah Twinkie Boy... I was wondering how long it would take you to get
around to ..the....oh so original.... "u r a fag" insults. And so it
goes, on and on you drone... your puerile ravings .. are prima
facie proof of your inept intellect. How about cooing and
ahhing in a REAL woman's direction when you've sprouted more
than two lonely hairs on that chest of yours....and developed
some testicles.

Ease up on the greasy foods..."Elmo"...... pick up the phone and call a
date line. Surely some fat chick is warming up for your clown
costume & the balloon animals.

I guess I would maybe B offended by your remarks if I defined myself by bandwagon fallacy instead of objective facts, such as the fact that I am a tall, hot athletic guy with a fat 8" cock who gets pretty much N E girl he wants :D I only called the other dude gay 'cuz he was BITCHING that I posted pix of HOT WOMEN. Figure it out - hell U don't even believe the crap U R spouting Mr. Shark - same ol' BS 'pinball politics' - I'm feeling bored again :p Bore me more with your pointless diatribes about some straw man U invented - maybe I will find no redeeming qualities in the message board again (as with Mr. Cat's drug post) &amp; leave U 2 your 'elite complainer' crew :o I don't usually engage ranters, but my fingers feel like dancin on the keyboard 2day - woo hoo~!

Peter.jpg

By the way U never did tel me Mr. Shark, R U a spic? Or what do they call them down in Oz - a WOG? Notice they've been pounding them l8ly - perhaps just a government-sponsored rouse 2 punch through martial law type stuff &amp; rip off the Aussies even more? I notice they already confiscated your guns years ago so now U R all defenseless against government oppression. U R Australian yes? Wel hey - let's have an interesting conversation perhaps - U game? :)

While we're on the subject of honesty, how 'bout U step up 2 the plate &amp; post your picture? I like 2 C who I am chatting with :shock:

Kristian is from Finland, not OZ.

Your pic doesn't look so hot to me :) You look like one of those pretty boys who'd be in big trouble if he ever ended up in prison. :D

Hey Neptune... I'm in for a treat... a peanut... like your brain. I'm already underwhelmed and at the same time amazed by it...

I didn't think it was possible for one person to posses such a vast amount of stupidity... but once again I'm proven wrong... genetics is a wonderful thing... you were the test example for proving that diarrhea is hereditary... it runs in your jeans.

Let me ask you a question... Does your head hurt when you are that stupid? But then again it's probably because... you're a person of rare intelligence - it's rare when you show any. :monkey:

PS: Nice pic. :yourock:

Still no pic coward?

bye! :D

I'll bother reading your nonsense maybe if U at least have the balls 2 post a pic of yourself online 4 us all 2 C.

L8R!~

You know... I don't exchange photos with unknown men... and besides... you're not my type.

Now whassamatter... isn't this what you wanted... to play some juvenile flame games... right? I suggest you find a better forum to represent your art... I never said your pics are crap... you obviously have some talent...

But you're also a troll... and annoying one at that...

I think you are wasting your talent on here.... time that could be better spent... oh, I don't know..... tooth picking your eyeballs until they pop like water balloons? Or watching the neon pink paint dry in your "My-Size Barbie" playhouse? You know... the possibilies are endless if you really put your "mind" into it... :D

Good riddance... It has been business to do pleasure with you. :strain:

Where's your pic U coward? I don't bother reading your crap until I C 1 - let's have it - dork

Hey looks like I have some space :D Time 4 a cool cartoon!...

annamattic.jpg

I thought you were leaving Neptune... you already said "Bye" but for some reason decided to edit the post then. Why is that? You really are a masochist, aren't you?

Doctor's orders:

You need to go for a vacation in this place that has done WONDERS for others like you. It's a quaint lil' resort called OUTSIDE... you should be tutoring people in "dorkinese". Read something that wasn't written by Dr. Seuss and try again. :arrow:

Hmmm, still no pic. U must realize by now I don't read what U say if U don't post a pic of yourself. I'm waiting...

:p

Here's a tasty pic 4 hungry eyes...

spellbound.jpg

Hail Satan! :shock:

Wow.

Hi, guys, been gone for awhile...and not real happy with what I've seen today since coming back.

My absence, by the way, has a lot more to do with my changing lifestyle (i.e., too much work nowadays) than with losing interest in pinball, vp, or talking with any of you.

So, given a few precious spare moments today, I thought I'd check out some of the vp sites I'd bookmarked all those months ago.

Wow.

At least a third of them are dead. Some of them just come up with error pages, so there's always the possibility that they're temporarily down (highly unlikely). But a lot of them are coming up with your usual scammy "this domain is for sale" pages, which makes it just about hopeless that they'll ever be back.

In doing so, I remembered Neptune's site, where at least someone could still download old tables (probably otherwise never to be seen again) and perhaps gain an appreciation for the game, and the program...but I couldn't remember the site, which brought me back here (and even getting back here took me a couple of tries!), and to this thread.

Wow.

I'd forgotten how vehement this thing had gotten (which is why, pretty early on, I just stepped aside and let everyone else duke it out; not being an actual table-maker, I always sort of felt like an intrusive outsider anyway, albeit an opinionated one...but as an intrusive outsider, why should I presume that my opinions counted?). Reading this thing through once again wasn't very pretty...though, in all fairness, I think it escalated totally out of hand due to bad manners and intolerance on BOTH sides.

After all, John (tilt) was really the first one to start resorting to insults (don't get me wrong, I was, I hope, friends with John at the time...online, I mean; I'm certainly not trying to disparage him). Nep was more or less just reacting to them...and to everyone else who sided against him. He went completely overboard and wound up looking as bad as (and probably worse than) the people hounding him, and it turned into a fracas, with each "side" baiting the other, topped off by Nep's off-color pics (only one of which still remains that I saw).

All this because Nep was offering (yeah, I guess you could say "insisting," but what difference does it make now?) to host EVERY game on his site, along with links to the original creators.

One place that anyone even remotely interested in pinball could find, and perhaps thereby become interested in vp. One place where those people would have found such a multiplicity of ideas, concepts, and solutions to problems, that they may have been inspired to get into things themselves.

I checked out IR earlier...not many new names submitting things over there (virtually NOTHING on vp for the last year, and even fp isn't looking very healthy). The forums, here and elsewhere, don't seem nearly as lively as they did back then. (Of course, I haven't had time enough to check out EVERYTHING, so forgive me if I'm being presumptuous...still, first impressions mean something, y'know?)

At any rate, Nep's site doesn't seem to be hosting the tables anymore, so everyone that was so concerned about ownership and copyrights can breathe easy, I guess.

And if I'm correct, and the hobby is dying, they can take those tables to the grave with them, and not worry about someone infringing upon their rights...or becoming inspired by those games to take up the hobby and keep it going.

Wow.

Neptune's outdated table site is still where it always was..... A person can still find just about any table he/she wants, it just take a little time.

You've checked there lately, Bob? I couldn't get anything up. (Then again, it takes forever just to get this site up, nowadays.)

By the way, I like your new babe icon.

Yep, it's still there.....

I PM'd you the link.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back