Neptune, should he be our forum mascot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
You know folks, maybe we owe this oddball Neptune character a debt of thanks in a weird sort of way. Maybe we should make him our forum mascot. Sure, he has no concept who to write proper English, and all the pix of women he posts look like something the dog would drag out to the dung heap and bury, but he has given us all something to rally against . . . him.

Like Davidsss posted in another thread, Neptune probably just needs a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in.jpg. Great line David! And as irritating and uninformed our opinionated Mr Neptune is, at least you have to admit that he can take it as good as he dishes it out. And just maybe if we make him our mascot or sort of a poster boy, it'll pump up his fragile ego enoughthat he'll slither back under whichever rock he came from.

Now surely we should take pity on this Neptune character, I mean what kind of life must he have to hang around a pinball forum when as he's admitted, he isn't really very interested in pinball. He seems like a lonely, pathetic, hopeless little mama's boy who probably sits at his computer in his aunts silk undies wishing he had a life, but knowing if he leaves his room the neighborhood girls will depants him and sic a vicious puppy dog on him.

So rather than shun him for the lop-eared cross dresser he probably is, lets feed his shattered little self image, so that eventually he might be able to become a somewhat productive member of society, selling half-used pencils on the street corner. With the holiday season approaching, lets adopt this sick-in-the-head odd fellow and try to guide him toward the path of enlightenment. Although Neptune doesn't seem as bright as a burned out Christmas tree light, we can consider ourselves lucky that, this being cyber space, we'll never have to meet him in real life. He reminds me of a toy dump truck I had when I was a boy, it only had three wheels and was usually filled with dirt and junk. I kept that toy dump truck around because I felt sorry for it, although it was totally useless.

John

Maybe we should all donate some points to him!

DS

Well it's obvious Neptune is a living proof that re-incarnation does exist....nobody could be as pathetic as him in only one lifetime...

He'll know better in future.......so at least this will be a learning experience for him....that is if a vegetable has a learning capability...I know they do feel pain.......it's a pity stupidity isn't painful.........he'd need hospital attention...

Wow I'm touched - another thread created from scratch solely 4 the purpose of insulting me!

Mr. Shark wrote: "Well it's obvious Neptune is a living proof that re-incarnation does exist....nobody could be as pathetic as him in only one lifetime..."

Ha ha ha :D Dude, is that a new joke? U came up with that on your own? I've never heard that 1 B 4 - 'only in 1 lifetime'. On second thought, I don't believe U - tell me where U got that line :p

2 the others - yeah yeah - the usual 'reduce them 2 pet status' thing - still playing the silly 'alpha male' game I C. I got a racical idea - try generating a conversation topic besides pinball and insults that is entertaining. Consider it my challenge 2 U :shock:

davidsss said:
Maybe we should all donate some points to him!

DS

Or I could really mess with his mind . . . pea sized as it seems, and reset his points to zero, or to a million. :p Hey, I figure since we can't run him off we might as well have some fun at his expense.

John

neptuneholographics said:
Wow I'm touched - another thread created from scratch solely 4 the purpose of insulting me!

Mr. Shark wrote: "Well it's obvious Neptune is a living proof that re-incarnation does exist....nobody could be as pathetic as him in only one lifetime..."

Ha ha ha :D Dude, is that a new joke? U came up with that on your own? I've never heard that 1 B 4 - 'only in 1 lifetime'. On second thought, I don't believe U - tell me where U got that line :p

2 the others - yeah yeah - the usual 'reduce them 2 pet status' thing - still playing the silly 'alpha male' game I C. I got a racical idea - try generating a conversation topic besides pinball and insults that is entertaining. Consider it my challenge 2 U :shock:

No, I simply thought I'd have some fun at your expense. Maybe if you didn't act like such a jerk we'd take up a collection and buy you a keyboard that types proper English.

John

Um, as if I pay attention 2 or care about 'points'? What's the 'POINT' :D Ha ha ha

Here's another pic - I know how U love them...

investment.jpg

Kinda' neat huh? I put some knives over a cowboy - get that rustic 'danger man' vibe aye? Thought maybe this 1 would appeal 2 U fags (just fooling!)

Yeah yeah N E excuse 2 insult me, call me gay, etc. I'm not gay, but a lot of my customers R faggots :D I've been over that (they R shallow & love 2 waste $$$). Speaking of wasting money, every1 have a look at a new page I am thinkin' 'bout n' tell me whatchathink?

http://www.neptuneholographics.com/sites/amps/amps7.htm

L8R Sk8R! Hmmm, seems I got some room - U know, Gyrus (your pinball game name) - reminds me of Gyros. I was gonna' buy 'www.eatgyros.com' but some other bastard at the domain lookup company snagged it :( Motherfuc*ers!!! Basically I was thinkin' of doing a 'hot Greeks' site as a joke - I got this great pic of a WOG gal on a beach, etc (gotta' find it). I do find it a wee bit odd y'all poke fun at me 4 cheesecake when this very site has some 4 it's icon - Antonio Vargas I believe - more at www.imagenetion.com.

BASK IN THE GLOW OF GYROS :cool:

bask_in_the_glow.jpg

Oh speaking of Dani Minogue, here R a couple more pix :D Oz is so full of Greeks. Cute gal - 'bout the size of a house cat tho' - I'd tear her in half - well, maybe not :p It's pretty amazing how they squeeze babies out of those things.

Dani_Minogue_1.jpg

Dani_Minogue_2.jpg

Good pics Neptune, however I think you and I are the only ones who appreciate them here :)

Cobracure said:
Good pics Neptune, however I think you and I are the only ones who appreciate them here :)

I can appreciate them too, my only problem is that this is a Pinball site, so they really don't have any rhyme or reason being here other than Neptune's desire to spam us and to be a pest.

John

Thanx Mr. Cobra :D I know Spidey & Mr. Hell also like them. As 4 Mr. Cat, I would expect at some point U would tire of spreading the same lies about me over & over ??? Please try & approach it from a new angle (would B more entertaining). I heard U were an editor? Have a look n' check these 4 errors if U will :) ...

http://www.neptuneholographics.com/sites/neptune_holographics_web_site/compare_neptune.htm

http://www.neptuneholographics.com/sites/neptune_holographics_web_site/cool_tools.htm

Here's a new thing I'm workin' on - some amps n' things...

http://www.neptuneholographics.com/sites/amps/amps7.htm

Whatcha' think? Understandable n' all?

I agree with your POV on this as well John. I dont agree with your initial posting however. Way too nasty. And I do nasty fairly well.

If you have a major problem with neptune then youre the admin - do something about it.

Neptune, Are you or have you ever been a member at any Fender forums?

Cobracure said:
I agree with your POV on this as well John. I dont agree with your initial posting however. Way too nasty. And I do nasty fairly well.

If you have a major problem with neptune then youre the admin - do something about it.

Actually my inintial post was somewhat tongue-in-cheek. And while a lot of what Neptune does irritates me, about all I could do as an Admin would be to move his off topic posts to the Back Fence, but then that would take all my waking hours. Being irritating doesn't break any forum rules, and really shouldn't since that is very subjective.

John

In time, this too shall pass....like a kidney stone. :x

Shockman said:
Neptune, Are you or have you ever been a member at any Fender forums?

I do not know :( Perhaps maybe 6 years ago - before I got this house. It's kind of a blur. I was a repeating member of the WCOTC forums LOL Really all those things R is a way 2 talk directly with the ADL & FBI, as that is their real audience LOL I even used 2 write speeches 4 Matt Hale - nig*er this, jew that - pretty wild stuff! My fave was the dissertation about how Wal Mart is a magnet 4 fat mongrels & race traitors :D

Fender is really a scam tho' no matter how ya' slice it - horridly price gouging mexican trash (I bet their so-called 'American' factories R stocked top 2 bottom with the retarded beans as well). They're not as overpriced as Gibson - but at least Gibson guitars sound good. I find the 'Fender sound' with guitars rather 'bonky' & harsh - cheap sounding (compared 2 Gibson that is). The best sounding guitars are the Gibson SG & the Les Paul Jr. Special DC (double-cutaway). Think 'The Donnas'. ALso combining the SG with a single-cutaway Les Paul Jr. or whatever (with an octaver) gets U a cool 'Neurosis' tone. Fender basses R quite good tho - very 'mean' sounding. 4 growl, nothing beats a Music Man (Ash body with big alnico pickups) but they sound like ass when played fast :p So it is style-dependent. Les Pauls R very popular but the sound isn't as mean as the SG - with proper low-strength alnico magnets in the pickups & chrome covers (SG Standard is a good example).

Sorry I tend 2 get into the extreme minutia of things. I'm a detail-oriented person. I have a natural chemical imbalance - like speed 24-7, so I am always thinking about this or that...

Actually I think I posted some links 2 sound examples here in some thread a while back.

My impression of 'Wiliamo', 'Shockman', Mr. Red Ball & other peanuts...

"bla bla bla" (B sure not 2 exceet 2 lines, & assure it's the same ol' tired regurgitated nonsense 'yo momma' style insults everybody's heard a thousand X)

(much empty space)

The Mexican Fenders are just as good as the American ones.

I just wanted 2 post once more & proclaim my love of empty space. Isn't it beautiful? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Poor Man's Pinball Podcast has posted a new reply in the thread "Poor Man's Pinball Podcast".
      Back