"neptuneholographics"

yogiholzer

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
I don't understand who it is and what it wants and why it doesn't stop to post here, considered as a place where it and it's posts aren't welcome?

Not that I read all threads and posts, but whenever I see a post of it, I think about that.

Edit: Uups, can I delete that?

yogiholzer said:
I don't understand who it is and what it wants and why it doesn't stop to post here, considered as a place where it and it's posts aren't welcome?

Not that I read all threads and posts, but whenever I see a post of it, I think about that.

From what I can tell, Neptune simply has too much time on his hands and seems to crave attention, which is why he continues to post all his weird images. And the fact that most members here either shrug him off or ignore him doesn't phase him in the least. As for your edit question, you should be able to delete this thread through Edit if you want.

John

tiltjlp said:
yogiholzer said:

From what I can tell, Neptune simply has too much time on his hands and seems to crave attention, which is why he continues to post all his weird images. And the fact that most members here either shrug him off or ignore him doesn't phase him in the least. As for your edit question, you should be able to delete this thread through Edit if you want.

John
edit, the answer...

JonPurpleHaze said:
tiltjlp said:
yogiholzer said:

John
edit, the answer...

Why?....I can't see any typos. :p

btw, Jon, I'm @ Nirvana chat, right now, works for me.

StevOz said:
JonPurpleHaze said:
tiltjlp said:
yogiholzer said:

John
edit, the answer...

Why?....I can't see any typos. :p

btw, Jon, I'm @ Nirvana chat, right now, works for me.

Hey StevOz::

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=993

Thanks. I didn't say I want to delete.:)

Hope it helps.

Ah-ha! Notice how the topic of this thread was ignored & the discussion evolved 2 something quite unrelated :p - technical bla blahs. U know, kinda' like Mr. Cat & Mr. Skull like 2 rag on me often, & pretend it is 'valued insight', bur it's really just a tangent. It's the old 'alpha male' routine - putting others down 2 try & elevate ya'self - your relative rank in the ol' monkey chain - like life is a 'zero-sum' game. U could B spending ya' time on here tryin' 2 B entertainin' n' whatnot - yakking 'bout interesting things, pix, etc - but more than not ya' just go 'round raggin' on each other :( It's not just me - at least U R consistent (consistently bitchy that is :D )

Here, just 2 B a 'pest' I will post a pic... OH THE HORROR! Ha ha - U haters - the sign over your door should read "welcome 2...

<div align='center'>
Hatesville.gif

<div align='left'>C, that's U guys - draggin' your bombs around - tryin' 2 set fires n' stuff :D Clever huh? Ya' could try &amp; mix things up a little - some praise, some tips, some heads up - but no - U guys just like 2 bitch - bitch bitch bitch

<div align='center'>
CryBoobie.jpg
CryBoobie.jpg
CryBoobie.jpg

<div align='left'>U C, I ENJOY posting pix. It's FUN :D Wow what a concept! Post away my fellow 'pin-heads' - I dunno' how that sounds - pinball head yes? L8R!~

Hey neptuneholographics, don't think I tried to understand your last post. To make peace please post here in this single thread in a way and style and in words I can understand too. Remember, english is not my first language, nor of some or most of us. Don't use your ununderstandable shortcuts. Maybe you aren't that bad guy you seemed to be by overflying your posts in other threads? Don't post these stupid pics here and answer in good style and maybe I and othes consider to change our minds on you. What's your background and why do you post and search contact here? And what else! Let me know. Be more private/personal and don't only spam this forum with rubbish. What's the reason you are doing that? ...

Um, Mr. Flag, there U go tryin' 2 bait me again :p Let me know when U wanna' play nice :) Maybe I should bake U a cake? Or how 'bout some donuts??? Mmmmmm...

<div align='center'>
Donuts.gif

I want to bait you? Again? ???

Btw., I prefer Franzbrötchen:
Logo-Foto_2.gif

Wow what the hell is that? Looks like an Escher cinnamon roll. Actually I'm allergic 2 vegetable oils (generates acne) so I can't eat donuts :( Everyone seems 2 use oil instead of lard or stuff 2 make 'em. I may have 2 learn 2 make my own. I make my own bread 4 instance - it's pretty easy. Bread is a trip - the less U do the better it tastes. If U like, U don't even need yeast - just mix up flour & water n' let it sit 4 about 2 days. It poofs out by itself. Cheese is kinda' similar I guess - rotten milk. Probably that's how a lot of new foods R discovered - lack of refrigeration :D

Oh U know what's also cool - those sugar cake things - they flake up this browned sugar & put some poofy stuff inside - like a big oreo sort of - I don't remember what they call 'em :p I don't buy sugar tho as U can get diabetes eating it - your body doesn't need sugar (it makes it's own from other things). Yeah but don't use 'nutra-sweet' or other stuff - artificial sweeteners R pure poison...

http://rense.com/general68/aspp.htm

If you are interested in that you can have a look here, but it's in german: http://www.franzbroetchen.de/

You now need to learn german as I needed to learn some english.:)

I will translate your post tomorrow. It's too late here now and I have to work tomorrow (sure, as each day a week without weekend).

Don't worry Yogi, learning English won't help you to read Neptune's posts!

DS

Ok, you maybe can name it cinnamon roll. What's Escher? Whatever! Why not use butter? The recieps for Franzbrötchen don't contain anything else. There is no oil needed. And Franzbrötchen are baked in a oven.

What are you talking about sugar cakes? I don't know what you mean and I don't know these cakes.

Sugar is ok for this and that. I don't think you get diabetes eating it. You only need to subsist eclectic and have enough movement. I never use sweeteners. And I hate the taste and feel of diet coke or other diet mdrinks after drinking. And I can't get rid of that the whole remaining day. To drink coffe and to brush one's teeth doesn't help. Bad.

Hey davidsss, you may be right, but neptuneholographics last post was more like I like to talk to people than his other posts in other threads. With a little effort I think you can understand his last post. It's easier than to understand the others in any case.

Who is Escher? He did lots of freaky interlocking type stuff :D Here's an example...

MC_Escher-Rind.jpg

Click HERE 4 other fantasy/psychedelic art examples.

Butter is fine - just restaurants n' donut shops don't use it - they use oil instead :( Sugar can cause diabetes, but artificial sweteners R even worse, because they fake our the endochrine system n' lower blood sugar dangerously. 1 of the reasons fake sweeteners R pushed so hard is people consume about 3X as much food with them as without - because the body keeps saying 'where the hell is that sugar I thought U just ate?' - insulin is produced in anticipation of it but it never comes. It's like cigarettes - people R always marketing new tricks. Whether they kill U or not, they really could care less. All they care about is $$$ &amp; control - addiction, dissease - whatever fattens the bottom line. People R really parasitic in some ways.

Ok, it seems you don't want to talk nice. I did a try, but it didn't work. I really tried, but you ignore anything I asked for. And you keep on posting the same stuff as in the other threads after a first start to try to talk normally. I don't want to talk to you further. Sorry. Go on and don't make friends. I don't understand you and don't want to anymore. If this was my decision I would close this thread now. Become lucky with your attitude. Tcö.

Um, Mr. Flag, YOU created this thread and YOU made the first post - insulting me from minute one. U remind me of those dykes 'U better always agree, or U won't get no puss-eeeeee :D'. C-Ya!

Yup, U just expect me 2 agree with everything U say, & contradict me all the time as if that is conversation. WHen I say something, usually I mean it. When I say fake sweeteners R dangerous, it is 4 a reason, etc.

I got an idea - how 'bout U teach me how 2 make donuts. I wana' use butter n' simple ingredients. U know what would B cool - donuts made with real fruit - mmmmm :p I do eat a lot of bread - about a pound a day at least (I make my own). 50 pound bag of flour is about $8. People spend that on lunch, & U can in a pinch I bet live on that $8 4 2 months full time. People have no concept how cheap food is - MAKE YOUR OWN FOOD! :D

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back