New pinball project starting development

computerfrk1

pinball music recreator
Reaction score
I am always trying to find ways to contribute to pinball. I am not good at building tables. I am doing the soundtracks but that will be done soon. So I decided that I am going to start another pinball forum, No name has been picked yet and it is a long term project but I will tell you that it will be better than VPF and PN. As far as rules and regulations go those will be slightly different as the 2 above mentioned existing forums. There will be tables available for download both VPM and Original tables and they will be unlimited and free. Input is always welcome and help is needed once development begins I hope to start it in about a month with it being open to the community about 60 days to 6 months later

Good luck...there's never too many pinball forums. But keep in mind...it's going to be tough.....most members of this community hate eachother....but they all love pinball which have kept them together all these years...

To give it a second thought....I'm not sure if they really, really hate eachother....maybe they're just drama queens....

Well teamwork helps and I hope to have a development team put together soon. Any volunteers????

Well teamwork helps and I hope to have a development team put together soon. Any volunteers????

Development is underway for UltimatePinballforums.com It should be open soon

Well let's see the name is changed and the site is almost complete.....Trying for a May 1st opening date

Sounds great computerfrk1 :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back