Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Congo
xenonph submitted a new resource:

NFL (Stern, 2001) Bills VPX - PINBALL NIRVANA EXCLUSIVE!!

NFL (Stern 2001) Bills v4.2
IPD No. 4540

THE TABLE PACKAGE WAS OVER THE 150MB UPLOAD LIMIT,
SO IT HAS BEEN SPLIT INTO 2 PARTS. 001 AND 002.
DOWNLOAD BOTH PARTS, AND USE 7ZIP TO JOIN THEM.
SIMPLY CLICK ON FIRST PART (001) AND CLICK EXTRACT.
(MAKE SURE BOTH PIECES ARE IN SAME LOCATION!)
IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY JOIN THEM, AND YOU WILL END UP WITH A ZIP FILE.
EXTRACT CONTENTS OF ZIP FILE AND VOILA!!

PINBALL NIRVANA EXCLUSIVE!!

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this as always keeping it updated. Go Bills!!!

XENONPH. I Just got around to being to get this installed after I got my vpin built. I for the life of me cannot get the bills table to show up. It's the default table with all the teams. Any I dead what I need to fix it. I read something about the core.vbs but it was not included in the zip. Sorry for being total noob.

XENONPH. I Just got around to being to get this installed after I got my vpin built. I for the life of me cannot get the bills table to show up. It's the default table with all the teams. Any I dead what I need to fix it. I read something about the core.vbs but it was not included in the zip. Sorry for being total noob.
You can only change the plastics when game is not in play.
Ok so before you start a game. Press the Left Magna-Save to toggle Team plastics.
Same for the Backwall lights. When game is not in play you can press Right Magna-Save to toggle Backwall lights.
I made it this way, so you wouldn't have to worry about accidently hitting Magna-Save key during a game.
Hope this helps you.

OMG I have wracking my head trying to figure out what I did wrong I got the pup pack, alt sound working but not the plastics. Is there a way to have the bills colors for the dmd as well. It's like a Miami color right now.

OMG I have wracking my head trying to figure out what I did wrong I got the pup pack, alt sound working but not the plastics. Is there a way to have the bills colors for the dmd as well. It's like a Miami color right now.

The Bills DMD colors should be hard coded in the table script.
Maybe try copying all the nvram files included with Bills Package, into your nvram folder and see if that helps.

The Bills DMD colors should be hard coded in the table script.
Ok maybe my monitor colors are little off kind of looks teal instead of blue. But I am happy thanks for the hard work in this. I hope my Bills don't get screwed and loose to Miami since thy didn't get the play that game and lost number 1 seed.

I think the Bills will be fine no matter where they play.
But anything can happen on any given day.
I hope my Seahawks make it to Superbowl and win it!!

Yeah good luck!!! At least the Seahawks have won SuperBowls. I grew up 45 miles from Buffalo and been my home team since I was 4 and I am not 54. The 4 straight Super Bowl looses were Amazing and tormenting all at the same time. Then we had that huge no playoff drought. I Really hope Bills can win one before the 90's heroes and I Die lol!. I have been sleeping with this blanket since 1991 when my wife made it for me.

Attachments

• IMG_20230113_233534.jpg
    IMG_20230113_233534.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Oh by the way while I got you here. I am having a problem with pinup popper all loading videos are squished do you know the fix for this too ? Thanks

Oh by the way while I got you here. I am having a problem with pinup popper all loading videos are squished do you know the fix for this too ? Thanks

That is a subject I am lacking knowledge in, but I am sure someone else here may be able to help you.
I have only just recently been able to install Pup player, but have yet to get it to work.
But I will be learning everything about it, as my upgraded system at least allows me to install it now!
One great thing about this hobby is there is always something new to learn!
And I love to learn!

@Hacksaw777

But I am good at finding solutions to problems.
Try this for your Popper video Squished problem.

Open PinUP Popper Setup.
Open Screens/Theme.
Delete the custom coordinates in the CustomPos field on the row that says Loading.

@Hacksaw777

But I am good at finding solutions to problems.
Try this for your Popper video Squished problem.

Open PinUP Popper Setup.
Open Screens/Theme.
Delete the custom coordinates in the CustomPos field on the row that says Loading.
Awesome I will try this. I just got done adding Tackling sounds to the pop bumpers and the slingshots in the Bills table. I am loving the table thanks man.

@Hacksaw777
Very welcome.
I made all of these team mods with the same care and passion as if they were my home team.

Let me know if that helps you with the squished loading videos.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back