Nudge issue on Future Pinball with Pinscape FRDM-KL25Z

regismaltais

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
AFM
Hi,

I have successfully configured / make work Pinscape FRDM-KL25Z with Visual Pinball, but on Future Pinball the plunger works OK, but the nudge does not work.

For Future Pinball the Pinscape is Enabled, the Z, X,Y axis are fine, but the highest gain value for axis X and Y are +2 !

A member posted me those values
fp-jpg.24284

I have the latest version of BAM + FP

Thanks

Solution

Solution
Sorry I am an FP rookie. I'm trying to get nudge to work on FP tables on my cabinet using a KL25Z. How do I get to the settings box shown in the OP to adjust nudge? Currently there is no response to nudges for any FP tables. VP tables work fine.

Based on the TerryRed's link is is something I access through Pinscape?

Thanks for any help.

Take care,
Brent

Sorry I am an FP rookie. I'm trying to get nudge to work on FP tables on my cabinet using a KL25Z. How do I get to the settings box shown in the OP to adjust nudge? Currently there is no response to nudges for any FP tables. VP tables work fine.

Based on the TerryRed's link is is something I access through Pinscape?

Thanks for any help.

Take care,
Brent

Try following the 1st posts of the following:

GeorgeH,

Thank you for the pointers. My ignorance is showing but I don't see any of these sub-folders in my Future Pinball folder so I don't know how to access any of the settings referred to in that thread. If I could find the Joypads folder that would be a great start. I searched the FP folder and the drive it is on, no results in either case.

Take care,
Brent

A quick update. I have nudge now after realizing I could launch FP, click on Preferences/Game Keys and Controls then set the Pinscape Controller Nudge X and Y values. I clearly need to do the first part setting the JoypadNudgeGainX and Y values as I only have the option of going to 2 hen he specifies 4. Can you tell me where that operation is done?

Thanks for all the help.
Brent

I don't know anything about it. I just know the tutorial exists. You would have to ask Anon or Terry.

A quick update. I have nudge now after realizing I could launch FP, click on Preferences/Game Keys and Controls then set the Pinscape Controller Nudge X and Y values. I clearly need to do the first part setting the JoypadNudgeGainX and Y values as I only have the option of going to 2 hen he specifies 4. Can you tell me where that operation is done?

Thanks for all the help.
Brent

You need to edit the values in the registry editor, as explained in the post.

press the Windows key, then type regedit, then enter

goto the location of

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer\Joypads

and make your changes there

TerryRed,

Thank you for this. My first foray into regedit so this line was the one I was missing.
"press the Windows key, then type regedit, then enter"

It looks like it should be simple from there. Thanks for solving my problem and teaching me something I didn't know.

I try every day to learn something new and to do something fun. Thanks to you and GeorgeH today is covered.

Your Star Wars: Death Star Assault - GALACTIC EDITION had me grinning from ear to ear.

Take care,
Brent

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back