Oh dear . . .oh dear . . .oh dear

Shadow

AKA Nicky Special
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Any unauthorised mod
Jeezus ker-iste al-fuckin-mighty . . .what a joke . . .

. . .I thought the Americans were the technological innovators of the world so . . .how come your elected officials can't guarantee a fair and democratic election without employing a posse of lawyers to oversee it all ??

Here in Merrye Olde Englande we register people to vote and then provide a ballot paper for them to mark a 'X' against their selection . . .how hard can it be ????

Your lot couldn't run a piss-up in a brewery it seems to me . . . :lol:

Hey... HeyHeyHeyHeyHey..... They know exactly what in the danglin' chad they're doing!! Our science geeks could whip the snot out of your science geeks any day of the week. A piece of paper? A pencil? An X? What a waste of #2 pencils! I suppose you think they grow on trees. Let me be the first to say, F-u-c-k the Queen! And I don't mean Sir Elton John!

Nah . . .seriously though (snigger !!) . . .

. . .it's a bit piss-poor when the ability to run a fair election resides in the purview of lawyers . . .anything has to be better than THAT !!

Pencils are good . . .after the vote you can use 'em to pick your nose and root out the barnacles from your arse . . .

DOUBLE F-U-C-K The Queen and all her mutant offspring . . .we need a dictatorship (oh crap . . .we already have one Mr Blair !!)

God Bless Marilyn Manson . . .my vote for Queen !!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I will trade you Kerry and Bush for Blair and throw in a new pair of knickers for you to shat in

Make that a soiled pair . . .(and the knickers . . . :D ) . . .

. . .and I'll think about it

Bring back ol' Clinton.

The guy had his priorities right. A drink before and a cigar after! Didn't even have to light it - probably saving matches :bom:

elton said:
Bring back ol' Clinton.

The guy had his priorities right. A drink before and a cigar after! Didn't even have to light it - probably saving matches :bom:

You ever tried lighting one of those cigars after it's been where it had been
flamethrowr.gif

I liked Clinton as well. He seemed to be pretty good on the world stage and seemed almost sincere most of the time, unlike GW who makes me feel like hurling evertime he speaks. I'm not sure he has ever had an original thought, it all seems so stage managed, and he can't act for shit.

Mind you, I say, "Bring back 'ol Jimmy Carter" :!: :!: :!:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: studiosix is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back