Oh man, am I always wrong in what I'm posting?

yogiholzer

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
Do you also think I'm idiot? Do you think yogiholzer must be over 150 and became old and silly? Do you ... . :cry:

:lol:

No, I think Phoenixx has an attitude problem. You were good enough to try to help Yogi.

Hi Brian,

I always need to consider it's because of me (language, age, silliness or whatelse). :lol:

I should have known and I did, but I couldn't believe what I read from him anyway. He's :drunken: ?

However, I don't post at that thread at VPF anymore as I told I quit. I let him believe his own truth. :baby:

yogiholzer said:
Do you also think I'm idiot? Do you think yogiholzer must be over 150 and became old and silly? Do you ... . :cry:

:lol:

No Yogi, you're not an idiot. I also don't think you're over 150, although some days I feel like I am. As far as being silly, silly can be fun, but no, you're not silly in a bad way. If anything maybe you're too nice a fellow. I would think that most every person in VP likes you. Well, at least I do. :p

Hehe, John, you want to marry me? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, that's like cough sirup in mouth (at cough).?! I'm sure you understand what I mean.

What's that great of VIP and why is he as sensitive about, even if there isn't anything said against? I just don't understand.

yogiholzer said:
Hehe, John, you want to marry me? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, that's like cough sirup in mouth (at cough).?! I'm sure you understand what I mean.

What's that great of VIP and why is he as sensitive about, even if there isn't anything said against? I just don't understand.

I don't like you THAT much Yogi. :p Besides I'm a confirmed loner. As for Phoenixx, I think enough poeple have complained about the VIP he's gotten a bit touchy about it. I had a friend use it and it worked perfectly.

No? Ok, then you are right! :cheers:

About VIP, I didn't say anything against and I believe it works for many people. But if not, there is a need to help them. But that's not allowed from view of the great bird. :lol:

No yogi, your very helpful, insightful and more level headed then most of us. Anyhows I've cleaned up that thread, please feel free to offer your advice, cya hi, ho, hi, ho it's off to work i go....dammit!

What would Yogi be without a Boo boo...

:rasta:

Get It? I will explain if you don't :wink:

what can i say, yogi? it's a pleasure to read your posts because you are friendly, sincere, and get to the point. you spend time reading and writing in english even tho it means extra effort on a regular basis. i wish the scene had more users like you.

I likes you yogi

46yogi02.jpg

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back