ok I am now registered, can anyone help w/ eldorado script?

331stroker

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Can anyone help me edit the code for eldorado? This is a great VP game but the code is wrong. Drop targets reset every ball? All top target have to be dropped three times to enable special (also w/ one ball), this is also wrong & I don't remember this machine having extra ball??? When I played this game years ago in the arcades you had 5 balls to knock down all drop targets & enable special. Please help!!! my email is three31_stroker@ yahoo.com Thanx!!!

The best thing to do would be to contact the person that did this game and perhaps they will correct the rules. Sometimes when a game is made, we have to guess at how things are supposed to work.

That is why I am asking. Can anyone help me edit the script? Is anyone familliar with VP script writing? I would be glad to tell you how the game originally played @ email the table for edit. The author is Juaney & Patch & there email is unknown??? The game was located http://irpinball.ztnet.com/70s.htm & no further info is given. Can anyone help??? Please!!!

Are you a member of VPForums? They kinda make the rules for VP and one of the rules is you can't mod a table without permission from the authors, but there are exceptions. Read the Rules and guidelines there and then make a post about updating the table with correct rules.

This isn't VPForums, Bob and they don't make rules for anyone but themselves. Yeah, I still have a problem with them acting like they own VP. :D

But if I were to fix this table and release it, then I could be banned by their rules from their forums. It's a simple table and it could be remade from scratch in a few days.

I agree that the format for making rules for the community should be up to the community, but who wants to start that argument again :) When I restarted my computer last month I didn't even bother to save my mods, what a waste of 1000's of hours invested into tables that no one will ever get to play because of the ego problems that alot of authors have.

I searched the net and found no better pics of this table than the ones used on it, I think I found the previous authors pinball website, but I didn't bother to translate it. You might find his email address there.

http://www.tecnopinball.com/emupin/vp.htm

Solution
Bob, Thats the one!!! Thank you for the leg work, his script is also in spanish which makes things tougher.
Going to try some of my mexican friends to see if they can find the authors email address. Thank you!!!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: simon.bethke is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back