OK. The jig is up.

panda55

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
After all the speculation that has been made into the real identity of our benefactor, Randy, it has become clear who he is.

He is none other than one of Shadow's many (and varied) persona's.

Who went missing just when Randy mysteriously re-appeared? Shadow.

Who has a history of mutliple personalities? Shadow.

Who has been in and around the pinball-forum scene for the time frame Randy was missing? Shadow.

Who claimed they new nothing about making VP-Tables or programming yet continually asked pointed and pertinent questions on the topics? Shadow.

Who would you think was so completely different , personality wise, to Randy, making the link between the two almost impossible to reach? Shadow.

Now that the programming bug has bitten again, (Randy) Shadow has been put back in the closet.

I'm sure you all have noticed something to reinforce this revelation.

My God! Panda's correct. All along the answer to Randy disappearing was the birth of our very own Shadow - why didn't we spot this earlier?

In that case lets hope that the Shadow stays 'lost' for ever - or at least until VP is well and truly sorted (VP7 maybe). Then, and only then, will we welcome back Kenny, Lizzie, pirates, Lecter et al - well maybe not Kenny! LOL.

Bet you Randy swears just as much when he's coding too!

Can I please have a pint of what Panda's drinking!

I am now going to retire to the television with a pint of the amber necter - well, Carling to be precise, followed by some Oranjeboom export just to keep the throat clear and the mind fuzzy. Cheers and goodnight :cheers:

Hey, what about that other fellow that used to be at VPFF? I forget his name now, but it was something goofy and short. The last time we saw him he looked like he was being attacked by Dr. Who action figures.... That guy was out there, but darn funny. It was sad when he disappeared.

I guess "The" who became Mr Maniac finally pressed that button......

manicc.jpg

:evil_laugh:

His screen name was "The" and he is kinda famous for doing that silly self-pictorial stuff at other sites too. I think there are some links to his stuff on the Fruit Forums.

DAMN!! Not only did StevOz beat my post by 1 minute, but he even included a picture!!

bob said:
DAMN!! Not only did StevOz beat my post by 1 minute, but he even included a picture!!

"Age shall not weary them, only the years condemn" :)

BTW. Here are some icons I found for you Bob.

Attachments

• spiderman_s-clothes.zip
    50.5 KB · Views: 262
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: AnushDCosta is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back