Open Letter to the PostMan

Phoenixx

Starfleet Member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Sorry to abuse this forum to relay my message, but what has to be, has to be.

Postman, although im obviously tempted to no end im not going to use too much abusive language now. But i do tell you that i think that you are one of the most BIASED bastards that this world had ever seen, and that your education cant be significantly better than that of a 1st grader if you *really* believe only half of the shit that youre dumping here,...

And i tell you why. This was my post:

Originally posted by Phoenixx1771
So my prediction: He knew the deal, yet he did it YET again, but he wont be getting a DA anyway. Because Bob was not yet on the list, and people not on the list can (still) be bitched about. (Not mentioned the fact that this was actually just another globalisation-type of comment, which doubtlessly addressed all of us in a veiled way.) Lets see what happens,...i would be glad to see that im 100% wrong this time,...
Your response:
That would be a negative judgement of PacDude

So THIS is what you call a 'negative judgement' of a person and therewith a reason to forbid me to post!

Interesting. Because all that *I* can see is somebody addressing a SITUATION! In particular i see somebody making a PREDICTION by POINTING OUT UNDENIABLE FACTS, and thats IT! But in NO WAY, not even REMOTELY, is there an EVALUATION or a JUDGEMENT of these FACTS, and even LESS is there an evaluation or a judgement of any PERSON, leave alone a NEGATIVE one! It is simply FACTS, and FACT is he DID bitch about Bob, he DID post another veiled globalizing comment to call us all liars, (not to mention all the other things that he said in the other threads), and he DID do it again although he knew the deal!

So how the hell can this only POSSIBLY be construed as a negative judgement of a PERSON?

But apparently NO excuse is too lame or too ridiculous to you to proove how willing you are to suck a certain someones ass. And yes, i know exactly why you tried so hard to find anything that you can use as a 'justification', (we arent all as stupid as you might believe, you know?), because you knew damn well that the ONLY way to avoid PäcDoodie being pissed off at you completely will be to give him the satisfaction that he isnt the only one. That means regardless of whether is was really justified or at least appropriate or not, you just excluded several members from posting at VPForums only to please one another member, although NONE of us others has posted anything abusive, and although NONE of our comments would even have been WRITTEN had he simply STFU. And that isnt 'moderation' in a just and senseful and appropriate way and doing something a certain way because it was really necessairy to do it so, that is playing lame tricks by naming lame 'reasons' which not even your grandmother would buy in order to please a specific member,...

So IF, (and that is a BIG if), IF there was anything 'negative' in my post at all then it was solely my mistrust in YOU to handle the situation properly and appropriate. And as we see, i couldnt have been more right. Your bias and your lack of education (in case you really believe what you say when you claim i had posted a 'negative judgement') are sheer mind boggling and giving me the creeps! The current situation is in fact ONLY your fault, because you as the administrator had the OBLIGATION to make sure that it wont and CANT come that far in the 1st place. But you didnt. You failed MISERABLY to do your job, and now you even have the NERVE to take it out on people who are evidently the FINEST and most PIECEFUL members unless a certain someone is around to piss them off,...

I wish you a nice day and much success in your further endeavor to destroy the VPForums. Well done so far. Eventually you will succeed,...

#€µ$§%###, damn!!!

I just yesterday requested to take back access to the AC at VPF and it was done and now the first time I visit PN after that I need to read the continuation of the AC here.

:closed:

You are forbidden to post at VPF Phoenixx?
I don't think Bob will ever be on a stifle list.
I don't have access to the AC there, and don't care to have any. Anything I have to say I will say in the open. I trust, but just barely, that no ones posts are put there unless they have access, or at least locked if they don't. Am I right?
As far as Peter goes, he has a tough job. He made it tough himself, but that don't make it any easier to fix.
My advice would be for you to renounce your involvement in the AC as well.
Know that you are not the only on R/O there at this time, and that the other's reasons are no better than yours is.

Re: RE: Open Letter to the PostMan

Shockman said:
My advice would be for you to renounce your involvement in the AC as well.

Guess what, it was my secret intention to make some people to follow me this way. Even if I don't think I urgently need to do it, I thought I do the first step. Probably a dumb idea (I don't really believe that it's from any help anymore). Instead I had some pm/emails from people who feared I would leave at all. :oops:

RE: Re: RE: Open Letter to the PostMan

It's been at least 6 months since I requested my AC access removed - and I haven't missed not having it one bit.

RE: Re: RE: Open Letter to the PostMan

Thanks destruk, nice reply!

Ah relax Phoenixx.
It's no big deal.
You are joined in RO land by myself, Pacdud and Cobracure.
so, it is being equally applied.
Only Paratech escaped because he didn't say anything.
4 out of the 5 are on RO.
Like I said to Posty I go to the VPF because I choose to NOT because I HAVE to.
1 week of RO... Big deal. Wont loose any sleep over that. It's only an internet forum after all.
If Pacdud wants to skirt the line and test the waters I'll be happy to respond to whatever he posts and be happy to take a week right along with him.
The operative word here is "respond" not "start".
Otherwise I will be concentrating on FP tables.

What a bunch of trouble makers you guys are!

Shockman said:

LOL, Shocky, sometimes you crack me up....

Phoenixx, Leo's correct... 4 out of 5.

Leo_Wanker said:
Ah relax Phoenixx.
It's no big deal.
You are joined in RO land by myself, Pacdud and Cobracure.
so, it is being equally applied.

I am relaxed. And i knew that Cobe and You were included too.

But look at the REASON the biased bastard took to include ME! And then his JUSTIFICATION! Purely invented and constructed,...

But as ridiculous as his 'reason' and his 'justification' was, as obvious is his motivation behind it. Because the thing is he knew damned well that he HAS to set the nonstop lying and BS talking loudmouth on RO now or he would loose face. But that again meant, (dilemma, dilemma), loudmouth would inevitably be pissed off at him (and the rest of the staff) and eventually never come back to supply them with tables. So what could he do? Hmmm,...

[scene: a robot sitting in a laboratory - closeup of the head - relais are clicking, switches are flipping, tubes are glowing - you can almost physically feel the intensity of the thinking process and literally smell the intelligence in the air - suddenly a big bright bulb appears above his head - IDEA! - the word "Satisfaction" is scrolling across his eyes...]

The only way out of the dilemma was to give loudmouth the satisfaction that he wont be the only one on RO. But only Leo and Cobe? That wont do it. No, its Phoenixx who would generate the most satisfaction, but, (dilemma, dilemma again), Phoenixx didnt say anything that would justify to set him to RO. So what could be done? Hmmm,...

[again the scene: a robot sitting in a laboratory - closeup of the head - relais are clicking, switches are flipping, tubes are glowing - you can almost physically feel the intensity of the thinking process and literally smell the intelligence in the air - suddenly a big bright bulb appears above his head - IDEA! - the words "If youre lacking a reason just invent one" are scrolling across his eyes...]

The only way out of his second dilemma was to invent a reason by picking ANY sentence of mine and simply declaring it a 'negative judgement of loudmouth'. Simple, clean, yet ingeniously, and doubtlessly always thought to be a just brilliant plan amongst rather simple-minded individuals like him. That the sentence that he ultimately picked could not even *remotely* be construed as a negative judgement of a person even if one tried real hard was not of relevance. It was not of relevance, because to make sense or to apply a really justified measure was simply not the real point. The point was simply to get me, somehow, whether for real or just invented reasons, into the group of those who got set to RO, solely to please loudmouth and to give him the satisfaction that i was included too. In the hopes that this might make up for the damage done to loudmouths ego. Because (like i already said) biased bastard knew damn well that he would loose face if he wouldnt set loudmouth to RO now, but he also knew that this will piss him off royally, which made certain 'corrective measures' necessairy, i.e. giving loudmouth the satisfaction that i am included too.

I dont know about you, but to me this couldnt be any more obvious. Because i explicitely took care NOT to post anything that could be construed as bitching, and it is plain to see that i didnt do so either. I merely addressed the situation by pointing out facts as they happened and wondered whether something will be done this time or not. And that was IT! But biased bastards dont care for such irrelevant details, if they need a reason in order to please somebody whom they feel obliged to to kiss their ass then they will simply invent one,...a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do, after all,...

Anyway,...there are yet a few other intersting circumstances that i would like to point out, but right now im tired of typing. But i will point them out yet, and if its only to have it on record. So long,...

(As for VPForums: Pfffhhh,...if i can post there or if in china falls down a bicycle,...(if you know what i mean),...)

So my prediction: He knew the deal, yet he did it YET again, but he wont be getting a DA anyway. Because Bob was not yet on the list, and people not on the list can (still) be bitched about. (Not mentioned the fact that this was actually just another globalisation-type of comment, which doubtlessly addressed all of us in a veiled way.) Lets see what happens,...i would be glad to see that im 100% wrong this time,...

I don't know Phoenixx. I don't know how the warning was worded, and I don't know if there was more to the agreement than in PacDude's post.

Don't you usually think you are right and truthful? It seems that you are using the fact that you were right and truthful THIS TIME as a excuse why you could say that. It certainly is not leaving him alone. It certainly is not a nice thing to say. The fact that it may be 100% truth does not matter. Wasn't what you said that got you into trouble the first time 100% true? Isn't nearly everything you post truth? Like I said, I don't know what was agreed to, but I doubt that truth had anything to do with it.

Shockman said:
It certainly is not a nice thing to say.

To say what? That i believe loudmouth wont get a DA, but that i would be glad to see im wrong?

Because THAT was the point of that post. The ONLY point!

It solely addressed the then currrent SITUATION, only FACTS have been stated exactly like they happened to make the POINT, but there are NO judgements and NO evaluations whatsoever, just FACTS.

So if anybody tries to tell me that THAT would have been a 'negative judgement' of a PERSON, when i merely addressed the situation and wondered whether my suspicion will become true or not, then i have to say go visit your doctor and have your brain checked,...because i KNOW what i wrote and i KNOW what it was supposed to mean TOO!

nuff said,...

As for how the shit was worded and all that crap, better dont get me started on that. One thing that i hate even more than disrespect, dishonesty and hypocrisy is arbitrariness. When i agreed to the rules on VPForums there was no paragraph that said that a dickheaded someone who happens to become administrator at some point can pick people at will and set them on a special list for special treatment according to whatever floats his boat. On the contrary, the rules were always there and they never changed since i agreed to them, and had these rules been enforced like the guidelines that i agreed to are stating, then NONE of all these arguments would EVER have gone beyond the first personal insult from loudmouth. But we all know that the staff just watched it until it escalated into what we have now, because they outright REFUSED to realize that loudmouth wont stop to post his lies and his slander and his generally disrespectful and belittling crap until the end of time. And now i, as somebody who usually NEVER has any trouble with anyone, who is helping newbies whenever he can, who is helping authors whenever he can, who is giving feedback whenever he can, who is pointing out bugs whenever he can, who tries to be a valuable member for the community in every fuckin way he can, who is even paying a lot of money each month to offer a easy install solution for new members, am excluded from doing ALL THIS because the administration there didnt do their job as they were obliged to according to the rules. What an accomplishment,...

Anyway, im sick of talking about that shit,...i wanted to get my message out and that i have done,...feel free to ask any of the others what they think about all this,...im more or less done with it at this point. If i dont respond anymore then im not ignoring anybody personally, im probably just fed up with that crap,...

Bye,...

RE: Your funny shockman

Frky1, you miss out on a lot of good laughs with your head stuck up your ass....

Phoenixx, here's TMFP statement in the Argument Clinic, it is not an agreement with anyone, it IS a statement of what he's going to do.

An open message to PacDude, Phoenixx, Paratech, Leo Wanker and Cobracure

We (the staff) are tired of the five of you constantly trolling and flaming each other
We have put forward the suggestion that you ignore each other, you have all refused

This is now how it is;
For the five of you, ZERO TOLERANCE

If PacDude makes a negative remark to/about Phoenixx, Paratech, Leo Wanker and/or Cobracure then he will be put on R/O status for a week

If Phoenixx, Paratech, Leo Wanker and/or Cobracure makes a negative remark to/about PacDude, then that individual will be put on R/O status for a week

These R/Os will not be considered as part of the normal VPForums D/A structure, you can rack up as many of these R/O's as you like, if you want to spend 26 weeks of the year on R/O then that will be up to you

Thank you
TheManFromPOST
Admin VPF

EDIT
Bob and Nic (Ike) have both volunteered to be place on the Zero Tolerance list

I'm going to agree that yours was a negative remark about PD... I don't really agree with Coby's as his was funny, but it's not my call. Don't forget to hit the report posts button if you think PD is making a negative remark about us.

This new 1 week R/O decision by TMFP is not all that bad from my perspective, if anything, it'll keep PD from bringing our names up in his 4,000 word rants. It's not a D/A that goes on your record, it's more like a week's vacation from posting. Something was needed and I like the fact that no one can or will be banned over this, even that lying loudmouthed piss ant. :lol:

Re: RE: Your funny shockman

bob said:
Frky1, you miss out on a lot of good laughs with your head stuck up your ass....

Phoenixx, here's TMFP statement in the Argument Clinic, it is not an agreement with anyone, it IS a statement of what he's going to do.

An open message to PacDude, Phoenixx, Paratech, Leo Wanker and Cobracure

We (the staff) are tired of the five of you constantly trolling and flaming each other
We have put forward the suggestion that you ignore each other, you have all refused

This is now how it is;
For the five of you, ZERO TOLERANCE

If PacDude makes a negative remark to/about Phoenixx, Paratech, Leo Wanker and/or Cobracure then he will be put on R/O status for a week

If Phoenixx, Paratech, Leo Wanker and/or Cobracure makes a negative remark to/about PacDude, then that individual will be put on R/O status for a week

These R/Os will not be considered as part of the normal VPForums D/A structure, you can rack up as many of these R/O's as you like, if you want to spend 26 weeks of the year on R/O then that will be up to you

Thank you
TheManFromPOST
Admin VPF

EDIT
Bob and Nic (Ike) have both volunteered to be place on the Zero Tolerance list

I'm going to agree that yours was a negative remark about PD... I don't really agree with Coby's as his was funny, but it's not my call. Don't forget to hit the report posts button if you think PD is making a negative remark about us.

This new 1 week R/O decision by TMFP is not all that bad from my perspective, if anything, it'll keep PD from bringing our names up in his 4,000 word rants. It's not a D/A that goes on your record, it's more like a week's vacation from posting. Something was needed and I like the fact that no one can or will be banned over this, even that lying loudmouthed piss ant. :lol:

I agree with you 100% Bob.
I have no problem doing my week and would do it again if I feel it necessary.
I noticed that Pacdud has just joined PinballUnlimited.
With any luck he'll settle himself there.

I just want to point out that i dont have a problem with the week per-se either. In fact they can let my account there rot on RO until the end of time if they want, because i dont give the fragment of a damn for what they are going to do with it now.

Loudmouth recently brought up the term Nazis. That are genuine Nazi methods in action. Arbitrarily picking out certain specific people, declaring them to have a special status aside from all others, and then inventing special 'treatments' exclusively for this group of people based on whatever floats their boat. And all this whilst totally ignoring the actual valid law. To me this appears quite familiar, and me for one i sure dont need no such 'special' shit. The only thing that is missing yet is the obligation to display some kind of a DavidStar instead of a custom avatar, then everything would be complete. No thanks,...

No, at this point i could really not care any less for that screwed up place called VPForums. So that 'week' doesnt bother me in the least. On the contrary, i could really not give any less for it. The only thing that pisses me off is the pseudo-reason that was used to set my account to RO. But like i said, the motivation behind that move is pretty clear to me, because that is the ONLY thing that makes any sense. And it is exactly what i believe someone as biased as the postman would do without thinking twice. So, there,...

You know, had Mr. Bias at least had the courage and integrity to say straight out "Im going to set your account to RO because i think you should take a week off" then nobody would have heard even a peep from me. Because that would have been a honest and straightforward thing that i could and would have respected. And had he simply asked me not to post for a week then i had immediately logged off and not logged in before a week of time minimum had passed. NO PROBLEM! Because this too had been a honest and straightforward thing that i could and would have respected. But he did neither of that. Instead he rather took some lame reason to come up with any 'justification' at all. But a real reason has this not been. And that is what pisses me off.

And i know that im not speaking chinese. And regardless of what any others might believe, me for one i know what i said, i know what i meant, i know why i said it, and i know what the point of it was, and i also know what a negative judgement of a person is and what is not. And my post, unlike loudmouths, didnt include any judgements or evaluations of any persons whatsoever, it was solely a reaction to PCWAGs posts and merely pointed out the events exactly as they happened in order to make my point and to make a prediction, which i hoped to be wrong that time.

Short said my post was, aside from the 'prediction', which is 100% irrelevant to the case, not in the least different from a 'Report Post' event, which obviously requires you at least to explain what the hell youre talking about in order to bring your point across. And if stating the obvious can (and will) now be construed as a 'judgement of a person', and thus lead to the above mentioned 'special treatments', although a statement merely pointed out the facts of a situation, and although a statement is totally free of any judgement or evaluation of these facts, then that place is obviously not longer for me. If i feel like splitting hairs, i can do it myself,...

nuff said,...

Anyway, like i mentioned yesterday, actually i had a few other things to point out regarding certain odd-appearing circumstances of this whole situation, but i must say im caring lesser and lesser with every new day. It just doesnt mean anything to me anymore. I guess this recent event finally broke the camels back, because i can literally feel how my interest in this whole scene and the truckload of shit associated with it is literally fading away more and more with every letter i type. I guess this time its really it,...and should this really be my last post i want all my friends to know that im wishing you good luck and all the best in your future lifes. Be well,...

Phoenixx said:
...and should this really be my last post i want all my friends to know that im wishing you good luck and all the best in your future lifes. Be well,...

Ok, friend is not what I exactly feel about our online contact, but I accept and respect you. However, I wish you the same you wish people like me and that should be what you wrote. So good luck and be well in whatever you do next!

It's like this Phoenixx... PD is a pro at posting his crap within the said rules and guidelines of VPF. If you don't want him to be able to continue making his veiled belittling comments, then we need to recognize our own veiled belittling comments. If you look at it from this perspective, then even Cobracure's comment was to belittling or insult or to make fun of PD. We can't have it just one way... When/if PD posts one of his whiny finger pointing posts, then I'll expect him to get a week R/O if he only remotely refers to any one of us in a veiled sort of way. This all sounds fair to me if it goes down this way, I guess we'll have to wait and see....

Don't give up now, when you've finally gotten what you've wanted all along, which is no more of PD's crap aimed at you.

bob said:
It's like this Phoenixx... PD is a pro at posting his crap within the said rules and guidelines of VPF. If you don't want him to be able to continue making his veiled belittling comments, then we need to recognize our own veiled belittling comments. If you look at it from this perspective, then even Cobracure's comment was to belittling or insult or to make fun of PD. We can't have it just one way... When/if PD posts one of his whiny finger pointing posts, then I'll expect him to get a week R/O if he only remotely refers to any one of us in a veiled sort of way. This all sounds fair to me if it goes down this way, I guess we'll have to wait and see....

Don't give up now, when you've finally gotten what you've wanted all along, which is no more of PD's crap aimed at you.

Exactly how I see it.
Although it would have been nice to have it apply to all members not just the "AntiPD" crew.
However as long it DOES apply to Pacdud I'm a happy guy.
It's better than the "non action" we've all had to put up with over the years.
I think the sacrifice of having myself in the same "gunsight" is a worthy one.
With any luck he'll have cracked it big time for being on RO and spend his time at PUF.

ROTFLMAO. Oh it was so worth the new rules to watch Phoenixx throw a kiddy fit here. If only I had logged in sooner my week would have been so much brighter! Waaaah! VPF Moderators are so STUPID with the IQs of HOTDOGS!!!! Waaaaah! LOL.

On the other hand, I personally believe Phoenixx was the ONLY one to break the rules. I actually defended Leo and Cobracure to TMFP over their ban because I don't think their comments were actually flames or specific enough to be counted. I also believe my own comments were generalized enough, but I did have Bob (before added to list), Paratech and Shockman's past comments in mind when I brought them up when I was discussing the fact we already had an AC and why I don't think it worked.

I specifically was avoiding referring to said people for said reasons, but as I told TMFP, I would prefer he err on the side of caution than let someone like Phoenixx get away with his snipes (which pretend to be generalized but everyone KNOWS he's ALWAYS talking about ME *EVERY* SINGLE TIME) so I stand by TMFP's decision regardless because the 'biased' screaming BABIES on there should see that the only bias that's going on is in their own heads!

Phoenixx, OTOH, absolutely 100% DESERVED to be banned for his comments which were in flagrant violation of said rules as he was complaining about me specifically and painting me in a bad light. Even Phoenix himself pointed out Bob was not yet on the list and so he KNEW what he was doing when he made those comments (and that post was NOT the one I go the RO for, but rather TMFP figured since Wanker and CC immediately responded to my comment with their own comments, we must ALL 3 be referring to each other, which I disagree with, although I'm sure they responded with such reasons in mind).

In any case, if the new rules mean I get to watch Dictator Baby-Cakes here throw tantrums (and of course I realize the reason he's throwing tantrums is he truly believes he's NEVER EVER WRONG), well it's absolutely worth it. All I ever asked the VPF staff to begin with was to apply some actual rules on their site. I even offered to be banned permanantly if they'd ban Phoenixx too. So you can imagine how much I mind the new rules that finally put Phoenixx where he belongs when he steps out of line.

And I joined Pinball Unlimited 1-2 months ago. I just never posted because I wasn't ready to work on VP tables.

You all seem to talk about PU as if it was a 'no go' place. You don't post there much if at all. What's the reason? Did I miss anything? I also didn't see the need for another VP forum first, but even if it's mostly for tournaments just now, it's already a very nice addition to the scene! Please explain me your refusal, which was to notice already before PU was opnened, but only announced.

Why peeps can't or won't use the ignore feature at VPF is beyond me, heck I can't even use it being a mod, though the trick is to not rise to the bait.

Anyways, PD, I just was reading about the Upgraded Apple MacBook Pro, bit pricy, though some very nice features, the 8600GT graphics chip is rather powerful and expandable to 4 MB, not bad at all.

http://www.rlslog.net/upgraded-apple-macbook-pro-arrives/

I believe ignore options are kinda silly and don't work when folks quote other folks, you are better off just leaving any environment that you find unbearably offensive.

bob said:
Shockman said:

LOL, Shocky, sometimes you crack me up....

Phoenixx, Leo's correct... 4 out of 5.

Shocky also cracked me up! I was a trouble maker and i might return to my pinhead practices....

:woohoo:

I nominate bob to be an admin @ vpf, i believe he is our best hope for the future. I like the current staff but bob would be the Ultimate Admin and i believe he could forget about any previous problems with other folks.

Bob did something that i thought was impossible, he got Shocky posting again at VPF, this is STILL unbelievable to me....

The MacbookPro update IS nice (finally a pretty good graphics card on a Mac!), but it's still a bit pricey, IMO. I mean at that price range, I'd more or less have to choose between a Macbook Pro or the full tower Mac Pro and that's not such an easy choice.

What I'd rather see/do is get a full Santa Rosa update to the Macbook (i.e. the improved integrated graphics that are a big improvement over GMA 950 and while not top-of-the-line by a longshot, they are DirectX10 capable for when running Windows and are up to par enough to run actual 3D games made in the past year;). Really, graphics are the only real thing making the MacBook a non-option for me right now as I do like to play the occasional 3D game (I'm still playing catchup with my ancient ATI Radeon 7500 as I just finished Tron 2.0 last Sunday night, but it does mean I need something fast enough to run NEWER games now and the GMA 950 simply doesn't cut the mustard at all).

But IF/WHEN the Macbook does get that update (maybe around the time of Leopard in October or November?), it would get me what I need mobile-wise plus in savings leave me enough (relatively speaking by comparison to buying a MacBook Pro) to ALSO get a new desktop computer, maybe an iMac 20", maybe something else, but let's face it, the Macbook is literally around half the price of a Macbook Pro and the ONLY thing REALLY crippling on it is the video card capability (smaller screen is good for mobility and you can always hook up a monitor at home or whatever). Maybe the Mac isn't the best gaming platform, but seeing as I could load up XP or Vista JUST to play games (not to mention Visual Pinball!), I still want something capable and yet I don't really want a seperate machine as that is the ONLY reason I'd want to boot into Windows these days (well Parallels would let me run any existing software I don't want to buy over again and VP also; it should have some 3D support soon as well). Really, XP is probably preferable as Vista tends to bring your equivalent hardware to a crawl by comparison, not to mention the assenine activation schemes on it, etc.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Itchigo has started a new thread called "Sounds library" in Visual Pinball and Visual PinMAME...
      Back