Popotte

Flipper is good for you!
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Good old EM
Hello,
I sent a PM to Paolo the 23/2. I replied the 24/2.
Since, no news. His last contact here was the 24/2.
OK, one week, why not. Two weeks, well in february ...
If somebody can reach him, you are welcome.
Generaly, I'm an optimisc guy, but here, I'm worried.

First of all, I'm a complete idiot in terms of relating to Paolo / Wild. He's his own person, but I always wanted to figure out a way of making him feel included at the end of the day. Again, I'm a total idiot. Just want to establish that.

Anyway, looks like he visited VPU as of... ~3wks ago?

That's not so long.

Not sure what to make of the following, either. As in, one should be able to click sources & history, but it looks like Noah killed that here?

Been quite a while since I communicate with him via email too but all things considered he's probably just taking an hiatus from everything.
He'll be back soon enough.

I'm worried about Paolo as well, I sent a reply to a older conversation to him yesterday and haven't received a response yet.
I hope he's OK.

It has been a month or so since I have heard from him.

And today is March 20...

My guess is he felt offeso here...and has since gone off scene.

I tried to contact him myself... still no answer either. I'm starting to worry and i'm usually optimistic.

I tried to contact him myself... still no answer either. I'm starting to worry and i'm usually optimistic.
At hotmail?

I haven't tried his email yet, no. I was wayting for hime to answer me on a conversation he started with me here. I'll send him an email now.

Edit/
done.

I've sent to him an email (hotmail) without answer.

Let us hope he answers at least one of us.

Paolo and his wife had (different) health problems but all is about OK now. When it's all over, Paolo will come back here.
(Paolo gives me the permission to inform you).

wait, I wrote jp right before writing you since Paolo asked me to ask JP about what was going on.

You're not JP are you? :D

Thanks for the information Popotte. That is a relief knowing all is going well despite what happened and I really appreciate it. cheers

wait, I wrote jp right before writing you since Paolo asked me to ask JP about what was going on.

You're not JP are you? :D

Thanks for the information Popotte. That is a relief knowing all is going well despite what happened and I really appreciate it. cheers
Yes Popotte is a JP but not JP Salas

JP (Popotte) Jean-Pierre - JP (Salas) Juan-Pedro
Jean-Pierre and Juan-Pedro are the same in french and spanish. :rasta:
Popotte you speak perfect spanish in french lol

reminds of the Dos Equis beer commercials for the "The Most Interesting Man in the World"
"He speaks perfect German in French "

LOL!!
When he punches you in the face, you have to fight the strong urge to thank him!! LOL

"dazed and confused. Trying to continue" is one of many kernel error messages in linux but applies to me at the moment.

It was meant to be a joke... little I knew and now I won't get your names right ever again unless I look at the avatars :D

Hi all!

Many thanks to all you, for the thought you have had for me, especially you JP.

Life is sometimes uphill, and if you are not well prepared, it will be a struggle and it will be difficult to be able to do it all.

for the moment I don't have time for my hobbies (pc, fun, amusement, relaxation,etc etc) including Fp,and even though I'm not very active right now,but..... I'm always around.

I'm so sorry if I made you/all worry, but I couldn't inform you of what I suffered, I don't go too far explaining what, I'm not the type to recommend my sufferings or hard trials of life, but thank God (no offense for other religions) now it's a little better, thanks for thought for me, this makes me feel like in a family.

PS:for those with whom I have a conversation in private, I apologize, but for now I cannot reply to everyone, I will try to do it as soon as possible.

regards

Hi all!

Many thanks to all you, for the thought you have had for me, especially you JP.

Life is sometimes uphill, and if you are not well prepared, it will be a struggle and it will be difficult to be able to do it all.

for the moment I don't have time for my hobbies (pc, fun, amusement, relaxation,etc etc) including Fp,and even though I'm not very active right now,but..... I'm always around.

I'm so sorry if I made you/all worry, but I couldn't inform you of what I suffered, I don't go too far explaining what, I'm not the type to recommend my sufferings or hard trials of life, but thank God (no offense for other religions) now it's a little better, thanks for thought for me, this makes me feel like in a family.

PS:for those with whom I have a conversation in private, I apologize, but for now I cannot reply to everyone, I will try to do it as soon as possible.

regards

Welcome back!

Paolo, take care of yourself and your wife and also take care of your beloved daughter. FP can wait.

Hello everyone!!!

It's been almost six months since my last visit......how are you all?

I have gone through very difficult moments, my wife, thank God if she recovered, (risking her life in this whole ordeal) I try to go on despite some back pain.

I turned on my pc dusty of six months, I thought it wasn't working, but to my surprise the day before yesterday, it turned on :shockedalien:

For the moment I don't know if I can resume all my last work in FP / BAM, (it would also be a way to distract myself) also because I don't know how much I can keep the internet active at home.Because health problems were not enough, but now I also have problems related to my work (real life), and above all, related my the house (soon I will have to face a forced move) that put in serious problems ,the my moral and physical stability(which God help me).😅

So for what it's worth. i'm still here, (alive) maybe i find some time for my hobby,that in the meantime I see that many things have happened.(I see other threads).

Sorry to hear about you and your wife Paolo.
I am glad you are improving !
Regards,
Bob

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: chayaan is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back