No permission to download
Solid State Machines

Shockman

appropriate at this time
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Star Trek
I have upload this here cause it is no longer at AJ's. The flipper settings have been tweaked in this version and that is about all it needed, I think so anyway. Fun game, you can with skill rack up bonus multipliers, or if you don't try, you won't get many. Shoot up the middle or side lanes just as easy. The grasshoppers and scorpions ARE getable with direct hits. The catwalk IS kinda easy to repeat, but easy to miss as well. In other words I think this plays alot better now. Well known as a easy machine, this is more so now. 20 minute games easy when in the groove. Many balls will be won, and most multiballs. One of my favorite Pinball tables.

The rom is programmed to show the credits for the VPM version. nvram needed is supplied.

Attachments

• poto.jpg
    poto.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 1,055
I've approved your upload Shockman, now available for download, it's the first one I've approved, so I may have to go back and add a screenshot and stuff, still the file is there.

Excellent work Shocky. You have talent, experience & good eye for VP.

I wish you spent more time on table work instead of... you know... other stuff. ;)

Thanks for update,Shockman. :thumright:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back