Pin with most drop targets?

Pinball Monk

Pinball Player
Solutions
Reaction score
I've been wondering which production pinball machine has/had the most drop targets? Anyone know?

There are quite a few faq lists out there with pinball firsts but not with pinball "mosts", if you get my meaning.:)

Thanks.

El Dorado and its clones (Target Alpha, Canada Dry, Lucky Strike, and Solar City) come immediately to mind.

Thanks ArcAngel,

Again, just curious. I've always found pins with a lot of targets to be the most challenging.

For me, it's 2001 (20 drop targets).

El Dorado has 15, so 2001 is the winner so far.

Thanks Popotte

Spectrum I think has only 16 so it isn't the one. :D

2001 has the most. That's not likely to ever change.

American Idol Season 7 features drop targets.

Thanks ArcAngel,

Again, just curious. I've always found pins with a lot of targets to be the most challenging.

I waited for almost 2 months before posting this. My table is not a
production table, but it has 24 drop targets.
If you like drop targets as I do, You might want to play my table.

Here is the rapidshare download link. It contains my American Idol VP Table and Music Pack 1.
http://rapidshare.com/files/14699220...2006_.zip.html
.....And for Music Pack 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/14706203...ack_2.zip.html

These links might disappear soon.

Enjoy,,,, Rick

Rick just upload it here and it will stay here at Nirvana, Jon caters for all VP and FP tables, originals included, also rumour has it he loves drop targets. ;)

I do love drop targets, and 2001 is a fine machine!
:special:

Attachments

• happytargets.gif
    happytargets.gif
    44.7 KB · Views: 315
Rick just upload it here and it will stay here at Nirvana, Jon caters for all VP and FP tables, originals included, also rumour has it he loves drop targets. ;)

Steve, I tried to upload it to this site but I had problems because
my table uploads are rather large and I only have dial up service.

My table has no restrictions placed on it. It would be great if someone
with a faster connection could upload my table. Any help would
be appreciated,,,, or I might try to upload it again in a few weeks
if no one can help

Rick:):):wave::wave:

I tried to upload it but was as far as I got was the sending of the request. It stuck there for many minutes. I'll try again later. In the mean time you should go to the download/add a file section at look at the entries and let me know what info you want put in each slot. Description, version, home page, e-mail, etc.

Last edited:
I tried to upload it but was as far as I got was the sending of the request. It stuck there for many minutes. I'll try again later. In the mean time you should go to the download/add a file section at look at the entries and let me know what info you want put in each slot. Description, version, home page, e-mail, etc.

Thanks Shockman for the offer to help. I am going to try to upload
my table tonight. If my second try does not work I will ask for your help.

Rick

I haven't tried the table yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I hope Simon Cowl's voice isn't featured too often in the sound FX. :shaking:

Dave

Hi Rick,

That's a fun table you've made. It gives me an idea for a jukebox theme where you could add your own tunes. I don't make pins, I just play them, so if anyone wants to run with that idea go ahead. A glitch to note: sometimes the ball sticks to the lower target wall in the left corner after you knock down the two targets. Just thought I'd let you know.

Happy Holidays,
Dave

Hi Rick,

That's a fun table you've made. It gives me an idea for a jukebox theme where you could add your own tunes. I don't make pins, I just play them, so if anyone wants to run with that idea go ahead. A glitch to note: sometimes the ball sticks to the lower target wall in the left corner after you knock down the two targets. Just thought I'd let you know.

Happy Holidays,
Dave

Pinball Monk, Thanks for the positive comments about my table. It is
my first table.

My table can easily be modified create a 15 song jukebox of your favorite MP3's. In your music folder should be my AI table music. just
delete my 15 MP3's and add your favorites instead. Just re use the
the same names so my table can find them. During the game you can
press 3 to turn off current music and press 4 to advance to a new song.

Regarding the Glitch,,, I am aware of that problem. I think that it only occurs when a ball is over a drop target at the same instant that I
coded the target to pop up again. I think that VP doesn't like 2 things
in the same space at the same time. I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to find this glitch. I would like to know
how to fix that problem. I will probably never figure out how to fix it
on my own.

Any Hoo,,,,,, feel free to change and add your own music to this table,,It is free for anyone to change. I have placed no restrictions on my table.

Oh, One more thing,,, Simon only speaks once per game. I don't like repetitive voice sounds either.

Rick :salut::rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back