• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Pinball abuse has always been a problem

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Sometimes it's weak flippers, sometimes it's burnt out bulbs, but sometimes it's really horrid. Pinball games have been used for many unthinkable things over the years, from a coat rack, to land fill, but this is the worst I think. Why would anyone use a pinball machine for a portable bar, and not even play the game?

Attachments

• d38077.jpg
    d38077.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 503

zerhino

Pinball Wizard
Horrible...just horrible...I can't look.
Problem is no one cares about pinball except us pinball nerds.. :)
And I realise this pic was from the 50's...but still. Somebody paid money to make these things.

Liteuser.

Pinball Wizard
I think it's pretty cool, I want to build a pinball machine with a Bar in it. Instead of an extra ball you get a free shot. One of those cool drinking games. Maybe my next flipperless original, "ShotGlass Pinball" :p

zerhino

Pinball Wizard
Liteuser. said:
I think it's pretty cool, I want to build a pinball machine with a Bar in it. Instead of an extra ball you get a free shot. One of those cool drinking games. Maybe my next flipperless original, "ShotGlass Pinball" :p

I'd drink to that :lol: Something along the lines of "Big Bang Bar".

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!