Pinball Emporium - FX3 Full DMD Media - 3 Screen Setups 2021-07-22

No permission to download

NateMac00

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
NateMac00 submitted a new resource:

Pinball Emporium - FX3 Full DMD Media - 3 Screen Setups - FX3 Media

These Full DMD were not created by me, and were sourced and created by the amazing authors over at VPNATION.

REQUIREMENTS
  • Using 3 Monitors and the DMD/Topper Monitor should be close to a 16:9 Ratio.
  • A Ultra-Wide DMD Monitor will not work, or at least will look really bad.
  • Pinball Emporium R12 with DOFLinx running.

Extract these files to the Root of Pinball Emporium.

Read more about this resource...

Do you have a full DMD video for Indian Jones? It's the only one missing from this set.

Do you have a full DMD video for Indian Jones? It's the only one missing from this set.
I don't know if Nate is supporting this package anymore. He may have moved on to other things.

Fortunately, when it comes to missing media, XenonPH had the good idea of filling it in from media from parallel frontend projects, for example like this. Maybe give that a try?

when i get around to it will the PBemporium tables work on a 1 PF screen setup.
can i comment out the BG and DMD in the scirpt and put all the objects in the BG on the 1 PF apron and corners
or are the tables designed for 3screens?

Last edited:
wow, thanks for all the helpful advice.
i am not going to apologize for anything.
VPF were narcissist wieners.
the forum leaders back in 09 got nasty because i was the one that came up with solutions and instructions how to install
905/907.
i watched the forum leaders for 3months fumble the ball on how to install the 905/907 DTexecs so i did it.
i watched the misery from forum members posting their frustrations.
the forum got nasty with me so i did it back.
then in 2022 i asked if the bugs were fixed.
weisshand got nasty with me so i did it back.
then Noah said i was the one that was being a dick back in 09. BS.
i told Noah to go to your room.
Noah said, w8 unitll i get back i will permanently ban you. oh, wow, i'm hurt.
i said your the dick. i got tired of watching the forum bumbling the ball.
i had to do all the work then i get punked. byteme
just a simple case of bruised egos and can dish but can't take it.
even forums have their politics.
can we get past this and move on.

Last edited:
wow, thanks for all the helpful advice.
i am not going to apologize for anything.
VPF were narcissist wieners.
the forum leaders back in 09 got nasty because i was the one that came up with solutions and instructions how to install
905/907.
i watched the forum leaders for 3months fumble the ball on how to install the 905/907 DTexecs so i did it.
i watched the misery from forum members posting their frustrations.
the forum got nasty with me so i did it back.
then in 2022 i asked if the bugs were fixed.
weisshand got nasty with me so i did it back.
then Noah said i was the one that was being a dick back in 09. BS.
i told Noah to go to your room.
Noah said, w8 unitll i get back i will permanently ban you. oh, wow, i'm hurt.
i said your the dick. i got tired of watching the forum bumbling the ball.
i had to do all the work then i get punked. byteme
just a simple case of bruised egos and can dish but can't take it.
even forums have their politics.
can we get past this and move on.

What does this have to do with this topic?
Nobody here asked you to apologise to anyone.
Isaac Sauvage just explained that he doesn't know if Nate is supporting this package anymore.
He was replying to darianstaruk.
So you ask a question yesterday in this topic, and since an answer was not immediately given, you say "Wow thanks for all the helpful advice", and then go into your VPForums rant?
Your question was asked yesterday at 5:27 PM.
Your rant was posted this morning at 9:32 AM.
That is not even 24 hours to wait for response. (16 hours)
Give people time to answer you.
He just said that the guy who posted this may not be supporting this package anymore.

The last line of your rant is good advice.
"Can we get past this and move on"

Try to be more patient when asking for help, and waiting for a response.
Some people do not sign into the site every day, so some questions may take time to be answered.

Patience grasshopper.
Carry on.

when i get around to it will the PBemporium tables work on a 1 PF screen setup.
can i comment out the BG and DMD in the scirpt and put all the objects in the BG on the 1 PF apron and corners
or are they designed for 3screens?
They have a Discord where you can ask these sorts of Q's:
https://bit.ly/EmporiumDiscord

I don't really know what's going on with that, whether it's still active or not, but at least you can access the various sections and use the find-function to try to look up what you need.

What does this have to do with this topic?
Nobody here asked you to apologise to anyone.
Isaac Sauvage just explained that he doesn't know if Nate is supporting this package anymore.
He was replying to darianstaruk.
So you ask a question yesterday in this topic, and since an answer was not immediately given, you say "Wow thanks for all the helpful advice", and then go into your VPForums rant?
Your question was asked yesterday at 5:27 PM.
Your rant was posted this morning at 9:32 AM.
That is not even 24 hours to wait for response. (16 hours)
Give people time to answer you.
He just said that the guy who posted this may not be supporting this package anymore.

The last line of your rant is good advice.
"Can we get past this and move on"

Try to be more patient when asking for help, and waiting for a response.
Some people do not sign into the site every day, so some questions may take time to be answered.

Patience grasshopper.
Carry on.
i'm still a little ticked off at the attitude of VPF and getting a bad wrap from VPF for a while.
VPF threw a tantrum.....
1. i asked if the bugs have been fixed.
2. i asked for a use guide for the new DT execs for 921, 995 99x and VPXDTexec.
there are lot of new features and functions that i dont know what they do.
not interested in spending weeks googling the functions even if a can find them.
i did it with VP9. not again.
Weisshand and Noah launched an assault on me.
a lot of members that were not around back then attacked me.
i asked them nicely to stay out of it. ...you don't know what is goin' on.
i did a lot for those ingrates at VPF when nobody else could come up with solutions.
3. a lot of my requests for help has been going more and more ignored.
sometimes i waited more than 24-48 hrs and still no reply.
i have asked several times for help on some issues. ...i let the link request run off the home page after days with no responce.
4. all my stuff works......i am having some trouble with the latest VPX DT exec.
the flippers out of the wrapper is slow on my PC.
i asked several times for a little support why my VPX DTexec does not respond to changes and how to make changes in the flipper strength.
the constant attempts to change the flippers resulted in an "error" in the table. it didn't work anymore. i had to kick it to recycle and get a new copy out of the zip. i dunno what the problem is......i let the link request run off the home page again after days with no responce.
3. there has to be some PBemporium users here.
now i get no response to a simple PBemporium Q in post #4.

Last edited:
They have a Discord where you can ask these sorts of Q's:
https://bit.ly/EmporiumDiscord

I don't really know what's going on with that, whether it's still active or not, but at least you can access the various sections and use the find-function to try to look up what you need.
ok, isaac, i will click on the link tomorrow or maybe a few days

@pinhead1
Ticked or not, no need to massacre us with that. It's between you and them. VP9 is nearly dead so in my personal view it is a subject that either you'll have to learn the hard way or move on because clearly, no one will help (well, not with that attitude anyway).

Common sense about forums:
- they're not free tech support on demand
- people have lives behind the monitor so availability is an issue.
- Not everyone knows all the answers
- not everyone is willing to share information

You have to accept this.
But you'll always have search engines now powered with AI... Granted, not all answers are the ones we want to hear.

If you're going to rant about every answer you don't like, you'll be pissed for a long time. Just sayin'

Last edited:
Common sense about forums:

- they're not free tech support on demand
- people have lives behind the monitor so availability is an issue.
- Not everyone knows all the answers
- not everyone is willing to share information
5) People tend to focus tightly upon what they're interested in, which is kinda the whole point of sites like ours. That doesn't equate to neglect, hostility, or so forth upon any one person's tech issues & requests. It's more about how people like to work.

Also, the presumption here is that the more you seek a solution to your particular issue, the more you're willing to google it up, and the more willing you are to reach out & contact others in a friendly spirit.

TBH-- the minute you break that natural agreement by assuming that anyone or everyone owes you an explanation, that is where you go off track, my friend.

anontech#10 & isaac11
both of you have good points.
but the point i was trying to make is i seem to be getting little or no support for some of my past posts.
i am getting no support for my VPX flipper issue.
i asked several times with no responce.
i did ask google.
not much on VPX DT functions
im not saying anybody owes an opinion, maybe just some advice.
maybe i am doing something wrong.

Last edited:
but the point i was trying to make is i seem to be getting little or no support for some of my past posts.
i am getting no support for my VPX flipper issue.
i asked several times with no responce.
I responded to your VPX flipper question and said "If tables are running slow out of the box, adjusting the flippers will not help."

If tables are running slow out of the box, it is either GPU or CPU related.
Adjusting the flippers will have no effect, as it is not the Visual Pinball program causing this slowness.

I responded to your VPX flipper question and said "If tables are running slow out of the box, adjusting the flippers will not help."

If tables are running slow out of the box, it is either GPU or CPU related.
Adjusting the flippers will have no effect, as it is not the Visual Pinball program causing this slowness.
yes, i remember your reply.
oth, all my later VP9 DTexecs from 912, 915, 916, 921 and 995work fine.
i have a 2013 AMD 8core 4ghz CPU and GTX 560card.
it should be fine for the program.
i changed the flipper value form 3500 to 4000 as an experiment and nothing seemed to change.
any more suggestions? anybody??

Last edited:
yes, i remember your reply.
oth, all my VP9 DTexecs work fine.
i have an AMD 8core 4ghz CPU and GTX 560.
it should be fine for the program.
any ideas why would VP9 DTexecs work ok and not VPX?
VPX is way more GPU demanding, than VP9.
I also experienced the same slowness when I first tried VPX.
It was my GPU.
A friend sent me a better GPU so I could work on VPX mods (Thanks Steve!!), and after I installed it, all of the VPX tables no longer lagged, or slowed down.
Flippers worked great after that.

VPX is way more GPU demanding, than VP9.
I also experienced the same slowness when I first tried VPX.
It was my GPU.
A friend sent me a better GPU so I could work on VPX mods (Thanks Steve!!), and after I installed it, all of the VPX tables no longer lagged, or slowed down.
Flippers worked great after that.
>>>It was my GPU.<<<
do you mean a GTX560 may not be enough?
that would be a CPU problem...no?

>>>It was my GPU.<<<
do you mean a GTX560 may not be enough?
that would be a CPU problem...no?
I am not for certain, maybe someone else could help you with that, but all I know is after I put that new GPU in, the slowness was gone.

gtx560 was good... I had 2 in SLI eons ago. My gtx 1080 is better (was my upgrade for that SLI).

If you said it was your GPU, I guess no need to actually validate and you should upgrade. the GTX560 is probably not matched to the CPU where the physics are in fact calculated so if you were starving your CPU physics won't work properly.

Word of advice, updating the gpu to latest and greates and not matching the CPU may mean you'll end up CPU starved and that's not good as well. Do seek advice from you computer store about that. My gaming specs are on my .sig below. I do have a much better PC but way overkill for pinball.

I do play VPX tables maxed out at 240Hz (ok, 237Hz because I'm capping it 3 frames lower than monitor refresh rate) at 1080p.

FP tables are heavier (I mean FizX updated tables and all Terry's tables) but I still play above 200FPS worse case being 180FPS and that's average FPS which is really good.

BTW, this just proves that ranting about not hearing the answers we want of the lack of answers in this case, is not subject for being "angry" or get a feeling like being ignored. There wasn't a answer to start with in this case so, again, try to inhale a few times before "exploding" (notice i'm using quotes because I seem to be lacking a "political correct way of making the point across)

gtx560 was good... I had 2 in SLI eons ago. My gtx 1080 is better (was my upgrade for that SLI).

If you said it was your GPU, I guess no need to actually validate and you should upgrade. the GTX560 is probably not matched to the CPU where the physics are in fact calculated so if you were starving your CPU physics won't work properly.

Word of advice, updating the gpu to latest and greates and not matching the CPU may mean you'll end up CPU starved and that's not good as well. Do seek advice from you computer store about that. My gaming specs are on my .sig below. I do have a much better PC but way overkill for pinball.

I do play VPX tables maxed out at 240Hz (ok, 237Hz because I'm capping it 3 frames lower than monitor refresh rate) at 1080p.

FP tables are heavier (I mean FizX updated tables and all Terry's tables) but I still play above 200FPS worse case being 180FPS and that's average FPS which is really good.

BTW, this just proves that ranting about not hearing the answers we want of the lack of answers in this case, is not subject for being "angry" or get a feeling like being ignored. There wasn't a answer to start with in this case so, again, try to inhale a few times before "exploding" (notice i'm using quotes because I seem to be lacking a "political correct way of making the point across)
i thought an AMD 8core 4ghz with a GTX560 would be enough to handle most gaming.
this PC is new but 10yrs old from 2013.
i finally took it out of the box in new condition last Xmas to upgrade for VPX.
this gives me something to run with.
i'll look into it.
iyo, what say you, you say the 560 is too slow for the CPU?
i should i upgrade the GPU from 560 to a maybe a GTX1080 to match the CPU?
>>>>BTW, this just proves that ranting about not hearing the answers we want<<<<
yeah, ok, just frustrated....sorry
i went to school but not for computer science.
ok, i'll get there.

Last edited:
And as you adequately put it, new but from 2013... Technology years is more or less like when we say "dog years". So, translation: in man years that PC is from around when the wheel was invented :)

If the gtx560 is not up to par for VP i think it is clear you have to upgrade. What I don't know is if that will solve your problem by itself. It seems so, but I don't want to tell you "Yes, absolutely" because GPU is just ONE component hence my advice to check with your local store.

I must be getting old... I don't even think VPX was a thing when I sold my gtx560s!

From experience my gtx660 could only just run VPX tables @1920x1080 smoothly with vsync at 60fps in desktop mode with most settings maxed. In full screen it could stutter and some graphics settings would need to be lowered for a smooth 60fps. Needless to say anything above 1920x1080 was not doable.

Last edited:
anon#20 and steve#21
yeah, i know, this PC is kind of a dinosaur in PC years
and i knew the gtx560 was outdated and did 1080 max.
i didn't think it would be a problem for VP PinBall.
oh, well.....se la ve
i will take it under advisement the GTX 560 is not up to the task and maybe change out the CPU in the class3 socket and try a GTX1080.
i dunno yet.
give me some time and i'll let you know what i did.
what card do you guys recommend for this and maybe 4k. i hear the GTX1080 is fine.
i want to stay Nvidia because that is the recommended.
>>>>anon...I must be getting old... I don't even think VPX was a thing when I sold my gtx560s!<<<<
the 560 was 2011

Last edited:
what card do you guys recommend for this and maybe 4k. i hear the GTX1080 is fine.
i want to stay Nvidia because that is the recommended.
>>>>anon...I must be getting old... I don't even think VPX was a thing when I sold my gtx560s!<<<<
the 560 was 2011
And VPX released in... 2015? Long enough to upgrade, and long before I found the hobby lol

For graphics cards, GTX 1080 should be good for anything... 1080... or even some tables in 4k @ 60fps. The general consensus is that a 2060 or AMD 6600 is the minimum for playing most tables at 4k120.

And VPX released in... 2015? Long enough to upgrade, and long before I found the hobby lol

For graphics cards, GTX 1080 should be good for anything... 1080... or even some tables in 4k @ 60fps. The general consensus is that a 2060 or AMD 6600 is the minimum for playing most tables at 4k120.
well, i'm sure the AMD and other name brand cards are good but maybe not for this.
i remember way back members were posting video problems.
ball on top of flipper was very common and some other video problems were reported using something else other than Nvidia.

Last edited:
well, i'm sure the AMD and other name brand cards are good but maybe not for this.
i remember way back members were posting video problems.
ball on top of flipper was very common and some other video problems were reported using something else other than Nvidia.
Yeah there was a rendering issue with new AMD cards 2 years ago as well, but thankfully they fixed it and things seem to have stayed stable since.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back