Pinball Emporium mega-pack: π‘½π’Šπ’…π’†π’π’” & 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒔 #-𝒁

Pinball Emporium mega-pack: π‘½π’Šπ’…π’†π’π’” & 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒔 #-𝒁 2022-03-02

No permission to download

cav01c14

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
playboy
cav01c14 submitted a new resource:

Pinball Emporium 400+ Media (Marquee and Table Videos) - Pinball Emporium 400+ Media (Marquee and Table Videos)

As promised I hope this helps everyone. Just download and move the file to the correct folder in your VPX directory

All the Video Marquees and the short video of table action that plays when you stop scrolling.

Trying this Gdrive out and hoping everything works please let me know.

Read more about this resource...

Video Marquee folder is downloading and all seems well.
Video folder downloads but is only 166 bytes.
So may need to reup the Video folder.

Video Marquee folder is downloading and all seems well.
Video folder downloads but is only 166 bytes.
So may need to reup the Video folder.
well i ust started the upload at the same time as i did the post so GDrive may not have uploaded entirely yet
ill check again

More than likely it just wasn't finished uploading.

check again in an hour about 57 mins left until its on the google drive. Its a larger file almost 6 gigs as it is 30-45 sec videos of all the tables

More than likely it just wasn't finished uploading.
also just noticed the video marquee has not finished uploading yet still 27 mins left on that as well. Next time i try and do something like this I will make sure the Gdrive is uploaded before posting the links. Sorry about that

I just saw where you asked for someone to test it, so I tested it!! lol
I got the first piece and a partial i guess for the Marquees. First piece was 2 GB
Thanks for sharing these!!
It is appreciated!!

Pheeeewwww.

Okay, all seven categories and the multiple downloads have now been collected in to five resource entries: Covers & Credits, Logos, Rules, Toppers, and Videos & Marquees.

They're grouped together here: https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/tags/pe-mp/

The text in all entries has now been expanded with better instructions and links to the other entries. All entries now have sample art, but the only one that doesn't is this collection, i.e. Videos & Marquees.

Thanks for your assistance with the organising & testing, Charles @xenonph, and if you could do one last thing-- please post a short sample video in to this resource entry so that there's a example of what the download is about.

Needless to say, thanks again to @cav01c14 for collecting and downloading all this media. Hopefully it's clear and easy for users to download what they want and add it to their PE installs.

I keep getting "You do not have permission to view sharing information for this item" any ideals? Thanks

@boss32178
Can you try the download again and let me know if it is working for you?
Your account may not have been approved yet by site moderator at the time you tried the download.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: arjen is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back