Support File Pinball Emporium - RELEASE 12 - UPDATE 2021-07-22

No permission to download

NateMac00

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
NateMac00 submitted a new resource:

Pinball Emporium - Update - Update to the core software

This is an Update ONLY, you will need the core version of Pinball Emporium to use this (Release 10).

Some bug and layout tweaks in this update, the big one though is the added ability for PinEvent Tables & Zaccaria Pinball via Steam.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
NateMac00 updated Pinball Emporium - RELEASE 11 - UPDATE with a new update entry:

Pinball Emporium - RELEASE 12 - UPDATE

We have released a new version of Pinball Emporium R12.

• ADDED - Updated PinUp Player to 1.4.6
  • ADDED - Shortcut Creation for DofLinx
  • ADDED - directb2s backglass added for FX3 with DofLinx
  • ADDED - DirectOutput R3++ & DofLinx v7.33
  • ADDED - RetroFE Backend updated to 0.10.21
  • ADDED - POV Files for Visual Pinball X Tables (POV files from Rajo Joey)
  • ADDED - Last Played Menu Image
  • ADDED - Updated Future Pinball BAM Installer to v.1.5-337
  • ADDED - Updated Freezy to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You might want to update the link for your video on the "Overview" screen. The link that says "Update Video:" works but the other one does not.

Are you taking about the video on Nirvana, cause none of my video come on on any of my post.

So... the share-aspect of a YT vid is evidently not down to country-code (or syndication issue?), but moreso that... one can only link it to share offsite, as opposed to a classic embed?

In other words, sorta the opposite as 'normal?'

WTH? Is this now standard across XF forums, or...?

I decided to try it too:

Last edited by a moderator:
In quarantine news (just got my 2nd shot), I've been working on my 'stache.

Now I've never been able to grow sidebizzles, but...

1434744792-boat.gif

You're We're!

Last edited:
There was a change at Youtube that broke all XF youtube embedded videos yesterday, thanks for the information!

I'll find some time hopefully later today to try and fix this.

Last edited:
A update about YouTube embedded Videos, XenForo 2.2.6 Patch 2 was installed a few minutes ago, (6:15 pm EDT) it looks like embedded YouTube videos now work!

I checked the ones here and @TerryRed 's videos and they all work!

Thanks!

The release works well for everything except Future Pinball for me. I went from R10 to R12 and used the updates.

My problem is that I'm using a 40" 4k Vizio V series as a playfield and an old 1080p Vizio TV for backglass. When I exit the table on FP, the computer freaks out during the transition and everything goes to the backglass. I have to restart it when I'm done. The playfield just goes to the desktop. Weird since every other program transitions back fine.

I have a small workaround, if I turn off both monitors, exit the game, and then turn my monitors back on, it transitions as expected back to the front end.

I've tried turning HDR off and other various picture settings, but still have bad transitions.

Thoughts?

The release works well for everything except Future Pinball for me. I went from R10 to R12 and used the updates.

My problem is that I'm using a 40" 4k Vizio V series as a playfield and an old 1080p Vizio TV for backglass. When I exit the table on FP, the computer freaks out during the transition and everything goes to the backglass. I have to restart it when I'm done. The playfield just goes to the desktop. Weird since every other program transitions back fine.

I have a small workaround, if I turn off both monitors, exit the game, and then turn my monitors back on, it transitions as expected back to the front end.

I've tried turning HDR off and other various picture settings, but still have bad transitions.

Thoughts?
this usually happens on some laptops that have a descret GPU and also when you're not playing at the native resolution of the monitor/TV. and it switches between resolutions.

What happened to download 12? I can't find it anywhere and your Gdrive site says do not use.

What happened to download 12? I can't find it anywhere and you're Gdrive site says do not use.

hi, do you have a backup as I reached my max for mega?
thanks in advance.

I am having trouble installing Pinball Emporium 12 when I get to the Future Pinball installation location. I keep getting an error message saying do not install Future Pinball in the Program Files (x86) directoryPinball Emporium 12 Installation - Future Pinball Destination Location Issue-1.png - see attached file screenshot. Please advise how to proceed to finish the PE 12 install. Thanks.

You are not supposed to install any of the PE files in that directory. You need to start over and unzip Pinball Emporium into the root of your hard drive: "C;\Pinball Emporium".

Thanks for the guidance ... will do.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back