Pop Bumper Pete

Pinball Pirate
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
White Water
Pinball Nirvana Gallery

Whilst the side scroller still irks me (bandwidth wise)
What are we being asked to vote on?
Should tiltjlp reproduce it on VP?
Is the picture pretty?
Would you love to find one in an antique shop?
Would we like to know more about the machine pictured?

These old games are beautiful pieces of old.
Whilst I don’t much like playing reproductions on VP (sorry tiltjlp), I have spent considerable time going through antique shops looking for examples, but I have yet to find one. :(
I think one or two of these things would be the prefect addition to my home.
But I have no idea if these things ever came to Australia.

Upvote 0
TheManFromPOST said:
Pinball Nirvana Gallery

Whilst the side scroller still irks me (bandwidth wise)
What are we being asked to vote on?
Should tiltjlp reproduce it on VP?
Is the picture pretty?
Would you love to find one in an antique shop?
Would we like to know more about the machine pictured?

These old games are beautiful pieces of old.
Whilst I don’t much like playing reproductions on VP (sorry tiltjlp), I have spent considerable time going through antique shops looking for examples, but I have yet to find one. :(
I think one or two of these things would be the prefect addition to my home.
But I have no idea if these things ever came to Australia.

I guess you can vote on any or all of the above. But the Gallery vote is supposed to be a chance for members to vote eor the images they like the best. And you don't need to apologize to me because you don't care for the flipperless tables I make TMFP.

About the best place to find these old relics is at flea markets, at least around here. Usually when I find something, which isn't very often because I don't look much, flea market prices are a lot lower than eBay prices. As for eBay, the most affordable pinball items are bagatelle and those toy pin/bagatelle games Marx and a few other companies made. I have a 9X11 miniature bagatelle I got on eBay for about $12.50 including shipping, and all that needs fixing is a pressed tin leg that swings down to hold the game at an angle.

It's a T Cohn from 1934, and if and when I have a friend fix it, it'll probably seel on eBay for up to $50, if I were to sell it. If I had any know how on restoring pins, I'd love to have an old flipperless, or even better a 1953 Williams Struggle Buggies. But thanks to VP, I can collect them all.

John

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back