JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
I realize that yesterday was April Fools Day but this ain't a joke, Pinball Nirvana (formerly The Magic of Flipperless) was born 10 years ago! I started working on the site in February 2003, with tiltjlp's help the site was opened up on 4/1/03.
Happy Birthday!

index.php

A huge Thanks to everyone that makes the site a success!:appl:

edit:13 Years Old now

Last edited:
Ten years, that's amazing Jon. If I remember right, we talked about doing it for close to a year and a half. TMOF was one weird site to begin with, & really did have nothing but flipperless pinball and games. Thanks to one and all for putting up with us this long. About the only thing JPH and I agree on is that pinball is great, especially the old games.

:birthday: Greetings and Happy Birthday / Happy Anniversary from Germany!

Thank you for all the great time and information and fun you gave to people from all over the world.

:cheers:

yogi

Good stuff! :)

Hey, that's a Big Cake Man!

Thanks again John, amazing that 10 years has flown by...

Good stuff! :)

Hey, that's a Big Cake Man!
Yeah sleepy, didn't realize it was screwing up the thread view so I added it back as an attachment, folks can click on it to see the full size now but be warned it just makes me want to try and eat it.
:grouphug:

Has Itchigo released a CAKE template yet?

Happy 10th, PN!

you guys are still here? i thought robots were running the site. even click and clack retired!

well then, how about a bloody mary to celebrate? :)

daily_picdump_1196_640_42.jpg

or just a spicy V8, if that's your thing.

Geez...late to the party again! :)

hip hip hooray!

Think I'll pass on the spicy V8 and it's a bit early of a morning for a beer.

mmm, let's see, ah, left over hot cross bun and coffee will have to do.

But you know, if you add just a little malt liquor to the Salsa,
it makes the best Salsa in The Universe.

nevermind what the hobo on 27th street thinks, sleepy... how do YOU feel about the matter? :D

Ahh!
I have to go to the store now.

Congrats John & Jon :) :cheers:
... 'tis the longest running VP related forum ?

Why, I think it is!

bottom line is, we all do love the job that jon and john did.
it's unprecedented in VP history. then again, the VP
community is incredibly uptight about this shit. so then:

daily_gifdump_282_11.gif

we're 99.9% fellas here, so what do fellas do to other fellas we like? we ROAST! we TOAST! we have some fun! we loosen up! or are we gonna act like pacdude and kinsey are still watching over our every move...?

personally, i say LET'S ROAST our friends to high hell!

so c'mon now, all you casper milquestoasts reading this... let's ROAST our buddies and tell 'em how much we appreciate the very EXCELLENT job they did across ten whole years. ten whole years!

and anyone who disagrees with me in any way without insulting me back is a pathetic asshole.

Is? Or, Has.....

Bloody Maries (sic) are good with Miralax.

GSG

Is? Or, Has.....

Bloody Maries (sic) are good with Miralax.
bloody maries' are very fine, and then you drink one too many to celebrate PN and then you need to go lie down and then everything becomes a pleasant whirlwind that some other guy ordered while you weren't looking, godammit. some guy on the gran' ol' opry', heard??

c'mon, gregg... join me in the joyful TOAST or get stuffed! :D

Hey! Ike;

It just so happens that I did get stuffed---then dozed off during The Golden Boy and didn't find out Who Dunnit. But that's okay, because I recorded Body of Proof (long live VHS) and Dana Delany's a lot prettier than Chi McBride.

By the way; who and what is that gif about---teaching your son about properly prepared crustaceans?

As far as roasting & toasting are concerned, the only alcohol currently in the house is an 'inherited ' 1.75L bottle of Smirnoff that's yet to be opened---and I'm really not a vodka drinker, having survived high school solely through the aid of Seagram's 7 and 'graduating' to V.O. later.

Don Rickles I'm not, and I don't know Jon, John, or any other johns well enough to know how much sarcasm is acceptable, but this may be sufficiently insulting:

Hey---It's Only Pinball!!:cheers:
Cheers, J & J---and thanks for lettin' me in !

Gregg

Happy 10th Birthday Pinball Nirvana! :)

wow PN is SO OLD!
Happy B'day to everyone who made it what it is today
and here's to another ten years
so an insult eh? okay how about this one?

Attachments

• smell insult.wav
    222 KB · Views: 343
  • 10 pop.jpg
    10 pop.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 454
10 years. Holy fuck.... I remember when we thought VP7 would never be released and today they released VP15.

Happy Birthday PN!

[/B]By the way; who and what is that gif about---teaching your son about properly prepared crustaceans?
yes, and the lesson didn't go over very well. apparently my fathering skills need a little work.

As far as roasting & toasting are concerned, the only alcohol currently in the house is an 'inherited ' 1.75L bottle of Smirnoff that's yet to be opened---and I'm really not a vodka drinker, having survived high school solely through the aid of Seagram's 7 and 'graduating' to V.O. later.
i prefer a tasty craft beer, myself, but the damn carbs are a killer. so every once in a while i treat myself to too much canadian club after hitting ping pong balls against my robot and you get a post like the one above. haha... urgh.

Don Rickles I'm not, and I don't know Jon, John, or any other johns well enough to know how much sarcasm is acceptable, but this may be sufficiently insulting:

Hey---It's Only Pinball!!:cheers:
Cheers, J & J---and thanks for lettin' me in !

Gregg
well done, mate. :cheers: indeed, jon is very restrained with moderation and rules. and john... he's never been very happy about that, but john just wouldn't be john if he wasn't contentedly grumpy about something. (oh, you can stare all the daggers at me you like, mate... i know how lousy your aim is :))

anyhoo, many a loud-mouthed psychopath has ranted here through the years, then blown away like a shriveled up leaf in the end. too much freedom usually winds up backfiring on them.

if you ever have some time to kill (and i mean KILL), try looking some old threads up. the crazy combative ones. you'll laugh, you'll bulge your eyes, you'll smack your forehead repeatedly and you'll probably feel much better off, no matter what state you were in when you started reading. and those are just MINE. :D

Hey, the "Psycho Threads" link is missing here.
Else I can't find it.

yes, and the lesson didn't go over very well. apparently my fathering skills need a little work.
Hey..... it's eleven years later, and if he's a connoisseur of California Roll, you fathered him quite well (Oops---you could have said 'parenting', and not 'fathering', as the latter comes rather easily.....) :oops:

...every once in a while i treat myself to too much canadian club...
CC is my very close second-favorite inebriator. Of course, Crown Royal heads the list, but I mix my V.O., CC, or even (shudder) Black Velvet with 7-UP, and no self-respecting lush will do that to Crown.

If you ever have some time to kill (and i mean KILL), try looking some old threads up.
I did that about three years ago when I first joined---and again after posting last night---but apparently I had never gone back to the beginning of Site Announcements, because I found some 'fresh' material last night, including when JPH, shall I say, 'took a break'; and if a phugga niddiot gasbag landlord pulled some arbitrary butt-phuk and effectively closed my window to a chunk of the universe, I'd be pretty grumpy, myself!

...and those are just MINE. :D
Uh, yeah; I did see your name once or twice. But, 'So much reading, so little time', and I eventually chose sleep.

And now I propose a toast; to Sahara Sales Dot Kom, without whom/which all of this would have been prematurely extinct!

*HIC!* (Urp) Aaaahhhh.....

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back