Pinball Nirvana's Articles

This forum now contains articles that were imported from the current home page, the home page will become obsolete soon! Most of the subcategory topics are over 10 years old but I strongly recommend reading the Articles from Russ Jensen and Pinball History Articles if you are new to pinball or this site.

Pinball Nirvana's forums and downloads have been my favorite part of the site for awhile but the Articles are wonderful, feel free to add new topics if you want!

Since I've got the forums bookmarked, I think I see the front page about once a year! Isn't there a "pinball news" subforum? I thought there was. If so, is there any way to add it to the Latest Post feeds, since I often miss it. Thanks, Jon!

Yes, there is a sub-forum under General Pinball called Newsfeeds, the posts in there are automatically generated from Pinball News.

Posts made from that forum will now be included in the Latest Posts block, I forgot why it was excluded when the sub-forum was made.
:awaken:

Yep... there it was, listed as a sub-forum. If it were a snake... Thanks, Jon! Now I've gotta ask you a real stupid question... is Rock-Ola a person or a postbot?

Yep... there it was, listed as a sub-forum. If it were a snake... Thanks, Jon! Now I've gotta ask you a real stupid question... is Rock-Ola a person or a postbot?

Eh, I can answer this one, yes a postbot, posts all new pinball news from...

http://www.pinballnews.com/

:wave:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back