pinball people gallery

yogiholzer

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi all,

did you ever visit the pinball people gallery? It's a gallery of all people who somehow feel associated to pinball, especially to VP/VPM, as far as they don't care about to be shown in the gallery and who were smart enough to post or make available a picture/photo of them.

The gallery is available from my signature.

The pinball people gallery is open to (nearly) everyone. If you ever wondered about how to become a member there, there's no real qualification, other than your real interest and connectivity/solidarity. If you think you fulfill this requirement and want to be in there, please feel free to post me an actual photo of you and I will most probably add you to the gallery. Another possibility is to add your photo to this thread.

Thanks for your participation and your contribution to make the world of pinball some more personal!

yogiholzer

(thread added by request)

<archived>

Last edited:
That's a nice '65... ;)

I didn't mention explicitly, but please feel free to post pics in this thread, which aren't supposed to become taken to the gallery automatically (see above; thanks nic!). But take note that I will eventually snap at the chance.

Hey Nic, are you sure the abandoned car is from the 1960's?
Those bumper posts, the roundness of the design, and the grill look like late 1940's-57.
EDIT: Closer to the mid-50's.
Do you know the make and model?

Last edited:
the 60's was just a guess. i'll go with yours, instead. :)
the car looks a little like a skoda (czech), but i couldn't google a match.

at the time my dad guessed it was japanese.
maybe looking at galleries of 50's compact cars would turn up a match...?

Emeralds

Here are some pics when I am not at my office.:wave:

Attachments

• Campo Formoso 00272.jpg
    Campo Formoso 00272.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 304
  • socoto 0272.jpg
    socoto 0272.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 296
  • socoto 0672.jpg
    socoto 0672.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 293
Hi Yogi,

Thank you. I raise a glass to your health. Cheers!:pint::cheers::beer:

the 60's was just a guess. i'll go with yours, instead. :)
the car looks a little like a skoda (czech), but i couldn't google a match.

at the time my dad guessed it was japanese.
maybe looking at galleries of 50's compact cars would turn up a match...?

Yes nic it does look like a variant of Skoda Octavia / Felicia from the early 1960's .... I couldn't get a match either but oh so close. :)

pinball people gallery is updated!

New/changed in alphabetical order:

Clean_Richards
David_R_Foley
Groni
humid
pinball_buzz
RYSr
unclewilly
Wizards_Hat

Thanks all!

That was a great little tour, Yogi, thanks a lot. What a bunch of hippies (no offence intended). Except for you, of course!

Umm, are all those hot chicks _really_ part of the VPM dev team???

Sure! Who knows what would become of the team and (V)PinMAME without the Hooters-girls around? :argue: ? :mrgreen:

It's good to have some girls in the gallery! :smurfin:

Hehe! Yeah, morale is the most important component in any team!

Maybe not so great for productivity, though....

<archived>

Last edited:
Shit, for a fat guy you look bloody healthy. Makes me look like a freaking zeppelin :(

Wish you well with your quest Oh Initially Fat One :D and look forward to seeing the 'new' skinny you.

heh, elton... IIRC you have medium-heavy bone structure, so you can pull off more weight from a looks and health standpoint.

me, being built like a bird and having some long-standing health issues, the extra weight doesn't look good and doesn't feel good.

I agree with Elton, you've never looked better, but then you pretty much only shot your face.... ;)

IIRC you have medium-heavy bone structure, so you can pull off more weight from a looks and health standpoint.

No I'm just overweight :oops:

Hope you succeed though.

Hey - you can allways use the pic from my facebook profile ;) lol

what facebook profile?

Gallery is updated!

New in alphabetical order:

bANDYka
Coenst
KEG
Kiaininja
Noah_Fentz
Pat_Lawlor
robert_kundrat
rossicomputers
Steve_Paradis

Have fun!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Poor Man's Pinball Podcast has posted a new reply in the thread "Poor Man's Pinball Podcast".
      Back