pinballpeople (pics)

Thanks yogi! Fascinating "line-up". 8) Quite a few shifty-looking characters there. Nice to put some faces to these people. Well, most of them anyway. :lol:

Oh, how dare you yogi.
I was so fat then, over a buck 55.

awesome... Nice job Yogi!

yogiholzer said:
Removed! Sorry. Don't :cry: .

It's a shame you removed them Yogi, for several reasons. First off, Jive gave you permission to use them, and besides, if he didn't take the pictures himself he's surely using them without permission. But the main reason is that Jive has no respect for other people, and doesn't deserve anyone elses respect. A couple years back he released and hosted an unauthorized mod of an original table. He should have been banned, and I have never understood why he wasn't.. In removing them you have shown that you have tons more class than Jive could ever hope for.

Why were they taken down? You have as much right as who collected them because I remember that process. It was at another forum and most of those pics were posted publicly, or ripped avatars and such. Mine was submitted in a thread. You can post that one again, though it's out dated and I'm much prettier now.

I removed it because of the reaction of Jive at VPF. I posted my answer there. Jive answered and asked for apologies, but with some reservations, if I understand right. I can't accept that. I replied today and made a proposal. I hope I did wise. I will wait for his answer. Dependent of that I will decide what to do next. Lets's see what's the result.

How about you posting an actual pic?

And John, how about you?

If you don't want your pics at the site I will not add or I will remove them. But I really would like to see to whom I'm talking about this and that.

That is an actual pic of me yogi. It was posted as the others were posted. Freely. That's my Pac-Man shirt I got on.

I hope you did wise too yogi. I worry after reading that Jive opologised, and that with reservations you don't accept it. If you have reservations, accept it, give him the benifet of any doupt. For you, more than him.

You are a silly man some times yogi, but still the best of the bunch. Jive made a mistake which says he has even more in common with the rest of us than just pinball in all it's forms, real or imagined.

If what happens over at VPF is not on the verymost public places I can't see it.

I don't care about the pics, yogi.

? You told that your pic was outdated and you are much prettier now! I'm sorry for misunderstanding.

Let's see what's Jives answer.

Maybe I'm silly sometimes or always, but I think I still always find out by myself belated. I just don't learn from. :)

Yogi, I think you misunderstood Jive's post. He was apologizing to you, and saying that yes, you can use the pictures. Besides, as Shockman and others have said, Jive doesn't own the pictures so you don't need his OK, although he did give you his OK.

Je laisse mon message sans le modifier, sans rien y changer, pour vous laisser voir ce que vous pouvez faire, ou écrire, quand vous n'avez pas le plein contrôle de vous-même, quand vous êtes malade ou préoccupé par un problême.

Je voulais dire que lorsque on est préoccupé par une difficulté importante, que les soucis se rajoutent à une maladie, on n'est plus en état de penser correctement et on commet des erreurs, et on a de mauvais comportement, qui sont inhabituels.

Ne change rien à ta galerie de portraits.
Rajoute simplement une ligne pour indiquer la provenance des images qui s'y trouvent.

Merci à celui qui aura la gentillesse de traduire ça en bon anglais...

Well Jive just post this at AJ's and ask for some english translation. Two ways to do this. Strictly translate (but my english is not so good to do this) or says the same thing with other words. It's my solution.

Let's go.

Jive didn't change any word on his first post. Why? To show us what we (he) can do when you are ill, or worry or not under control...

We you have problems AND you are ill, you just don't think normally and in a good manner. And you have unusual reactions.

(now, normal translation)

Don't change anything to your gallery. Just put a line saying where the pics come from.

I hope my translation is "good". In two words: Jive is apologizing to you and explains this reaction due to problems and illness.

Sinon, j'espère que les choses vont mieux pour toi, Jive...

Last edited:
Ok, I already understand that Jive is apologizing. And I posted I accept.

About the pics I'm not sure and independant of that I would make him the favor to post anything about where (most of) the pics are from. But I just really have no clue how to add that to the site. The complete galery is automatically created by the program. I told the program only in which path to search for the pics. And I can't make any comment anywhere else as the galery isn't linked from my homepage.

I probably will find out anyway!

tiltjlp said:
yogiholzer said:
Removed! Sorry. Don't :cry: .

It's a shame you removed them Yogi, for several reasons. First off, Jive gave you permission to use them, and besides, if he didn't take the pictures himself he's surely using them without permission. But the main reason is that Jive has no respect for other people, and doesn't deserve anyone elses respect. A couple years back he released and hosted an unauthorized mod of an original table. He should have been banned, and I have never understood why he wasn't.. In removing them you have shown that you have tons more class than Jive could ever hope for.

Just thought it needed saying again. Jive has never shown anyone an ounce of respect and surely doesn't deserve any respect in return.

yogiholzer said:
Ok, I already understand that Jive is apologizing. And I posted I accept.

About the pics I'm not sure and independant of that I would make him the favor to post anything about where (most of) the pics are from. But I just really have no clue how to add that to the site. The complete galery is automatically created by the program. I told the program only in which path to search for the pics. And I can't make any comment anywhere else as the galery isn't linked from my homepage.

I probably will find out anyway!
Maybe not a direct link, you have to click on "People pics" and just above (or whatever you want), a line "some pics are provided by Jive" or something like that...

"About the pics I'm not sure and independant of that I would make him the favor to post anything about where (most of) the pics are from."
I don't think I could understand that less if it was in German.
Many are from the 'Heros of VP' thread from VPFF.

The most I used first where from Jive as I told him at VPF, but I also had the unreworked and unresized ones from the original places. See next post.

For our international friends I'd like to point out that the food/drink combination seen on Yogi's pic is NOT a german standard... :-)

You could have air brushed some color into my cheeks at least, yogi.

TomB said:
For our international friends I'd like to point out that the food/drink combination seen on Yogi's pic is NOT a german standard... :-)

Yes it is.

Attachments

• yes.jpg
    yes.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 536
@TomB: I think it was to hot that day to take coffee. :lol:

@Shockman: And what hair colour do you like? :)

DO NOT Touch the hair. yogi.

Why when I click on the pic of your mug I get a big pic of your mug? It's not fair. When you click a pic of my scrouny mug you get the same thing. You should, IMO, get a big pic of my scrouny mug like this

Attachments

• shockman.jpg
    shockman.jpg
    914.9 KB · Views: 423
Shockman, have a look now! Your pic was much too large. I have limited file size at freenet. I needed to downsize.

I don't know yogi, that looks kinda small. If you cut out my face and enlarge that to fill the space, then that might do. I think it would make the viewer more happy too. Of course a closeup like that, I would have to insist that only one eye shows.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back