PinEvent Guide (for TerryRed's releases on Future Pinball)

Support File FP PinEvent Guide (for TerryRed's releases on Future Pinball) 3.0 - now included with FP and BAM AIO Essentials

No permission to download
Future Pinball

TerryRed

Pinball Master
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
My Virtual Pinball Cabinet
TerryRed submitted a new resource:

PinEvent: "DOF, MX, PUP, SSF, PUPDMD, PUP Stream" for Future Pinball - DOF, MX, PUP, SSF, PUPDMD, PUP Stream for TerryRed's Future Pinball releases

TerryRed's PinEvent Install Guide and files for Future Pinball

- I created PinEvent so I could have a complete feature set and standard for my own table releases on Future Pinball
- it also allows for the following features to be used without the need for additional applications such as DOFLinx

PinEvent features:

- DOF (direct output framework) for cabinet hardware feedback, controlled lighting and toys
- Pinup...

Read more about this resource...

TerryRed updated PinEvent: "DOF, MX, PUP, SSF, PUPDMD, PUP Stream" for Future Pinball with a new update entry:

All new PinEvent Install Guide 2.0

All new PinEvent Install Guide 2.0

- this has been overhauled into a new PDF
- links to the newest locations for PinEvent tables
- new links to my various other new guides and their new locations
- new Baller Installer section with a link to my "Baller Installer - FP Tips Guide"
- now includes links and info for the new DMDExt (freezy) 1.9 that now had FP DMD support
- all Popper Launch Script examples now include DMDext
- and a bunch of other crap

Read the rest of this update entry...

What the fluff...? (just noticed this) Why is this so far rated 3.5 out of five (3 ratings so far)?

Uh, duderinos-- if you can't get it to work, then please just TELL @TerryRed. He'll help you out (at least, based on how I know him so far)

Seriously... please don't downvote our content because you couldn't get it to work. (altho that's just my working presumption here)

Simply put... 1000's of people have installed and set this up and enjoy the extra features of PinEvent. Cabinet and Desktop users.

It's not "hard"... but it does mean you have to read and follow install instructions... like anything else that is new.

If you want the extra cool features, you gotta put some time in. If you don't want that... that's cool too... it won't stop you from being able to play any PinEvent table (assuming your hardware is good enough).

@TerryRed , All I can say is I wish your guides and tutorials were so readily available when I started this hobby.
It's getting to the point yourself and NailBuster are offering a one click solution to everyone's needs.
@Ike Savage "fluff...? that", and I agree! If you try and please the masses there will always be someone who's inept.
Let the inept rummage though years of posts and spend time trying to get everything working on there own.
Then they might have a little more respect, cheers!

@TerryRed ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ a man who`s helped probably 1,000s but not everybody says the magic word "THANKS" for all you do for the community its very much appreciated ?

Thank you very much for your effort. Your guides are really great!

Thank you very much for all your kind support, Terry!

TerryRed updated PinEvent V2 Guide and Files - DOF, PUP SSF, PUP DMD - for Future Pinball with a new update entry:

PinEvent V2 Guide and Files

This is the new PinEvent V2 standard I will be using going forward for all my releases.

Copy the new PinEvent_V2_Settings.txt file to your "Future Pinball \ Scripts" folder. Then edit it to enable the features you want to use.

Please read the all new PinEvent V2 Guide. It will tell you everything you need to know. Many things have changed, and there are new features as well such a the new TILT BOB key feature.

Thank you and thanks to all involved people in these projects!

Thank you for all your hard work..it is very much appreciated.

Awesome work again always raising the standards, Big Thanks. :-)

TerryRed updated PinEvent V2 Guide and Files - DOF, PUP SSF, PUP DMD - for Future Pinball with a new update entry:

popper launch script example update

- updated Popper's launch script to use folder paths that are inline with Baller Installer
- updated DMDExt launch script example for Popper to use the Future Pinball folder's path to run dmdext.exe

(there should be a copy of dmdext.exe and DmdDevice.ini installed in the Future Pinball folder (this gets installed when you install the FP and BAM Essentials AIO package)

TerryRed updated PinEvent Guide (for TerryRed's releases on Future Pinball) with a new update entry:

3.0 - now included with FP and BAM AIO Essentials - new video tutorial

This guide is now completely updated

- I now have all my guides and tutorials in PDF format
- this new guide has been created to be used with the FP and BAM Essentials AIO package
- all my guides and tutorials are now only included with the FP and BAM Essentials AIO package

A video tutorial that walks you through this guide can be seen here:

Chapters

00:00 Start
01:20 What is PinEvent?
04:28 PinEvent features
07:19 How does PinEvent...

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back