Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Star Trek
It would be only fair.

RE: nicolas.b & TheManFromPOST are liars

Moved to the Junkyard........

have a nice day.

To move this and not the one about Jon and me from nicolas.b proves beyond any doupt.

You are unfair Steve.

Jon (not you John) fire this motherfucker!

Ok don't then. I would not really want you to ever change anyway. I like some stupid fuckers, and you are one of them.

Done. ;)

Done? what's done? Did you get fired? Good!

Why do some posts get duped with a note in the title that say's moved, and other moved posts do not?

Eh, done, means I moved the thread, no I haven't been fired. :p

Oh the moved message thing, well, that's optional, I used it because others have posted in that junked thread, so they can know where it went.

no I haven't been fired.

Thanks for moving the thread 'Oz. Today is a new day, perhaps you'll get fired today.

Perhaps, who knows, might even get a pay rise :)

That would be nice, if you are talking about your day job. I was only talking about your posision here at PN though. I would not wish you to be fired from your day job.

You said that "nobody can tell you anything" yesterday. I don't know what to think of statments like that. You just have to be fishing for a fight, you just have to. Remember, I said "you can't tell me that my posts are being asked to be moved to the junkyard" John might, PacDude might, but they were not around. Besides I think you have to know that I am one of the most gullible persons you have met. Just look at my reaction to nicoLIE.b and TheManFromLIE, I thought a number of times that they were telling me the truth.

Besides, you can't expect me to believe you are very bright, if I believe what you say or not. You vote to have me kept on a lifetime, or at least till I loose my voice ban AFTER what they said to me, which makes me think that you knew all along that they were not going to do for me what they said they were going to. For that reason I will have to repeat my request that you step down. Don't you think that a Admin. should be as fair as he or she can be? I'm not saying they need to pay for mistakes, but if the mistake is as cut and dry as treating one member worse than all others, or some or even one better than another one or ones, or involve lies then they are not fit. That is not me talking, well it is, but it could be you, well not you, but it could be anyone else.

I ask you again to step down. Not because of mistakes you mad, but cold hearted, mean spirited, unprofessional things.

I don't expect you to, but I honestly say you should.

I don't beat the drum for anyone to leave, or be forced out, I never have, not PD, not Shadow, and not NS though I have said in the past and still do that that is one that I can understand.

Steve, forget everything I just wrote. Just answer me this one question please.

Do you think that the staff of VPF came here and lied to me or not, and why would that not have an impact on you vote?

Thanks

Did I say that or have you got it ass backwards again, yes I think you got it ass backwards again, I said or infered noone can tell you anything, get it right. :roll:

No, I don't think they lied, I know you think they did, then you do tend to get confused a lot and blame all others and could never consider yourself at fault in anyway, your pretty much a lost cause.

You said that "nobody can tell you anything" yesterday.

Did I say that or have you got it ass backwards again, yes I think you got it ass backwards again, I said or infered noone can tell you anything, get it right.

What The Fuck?

No, I don't think they lied, I know you think they did, then you do tend to get confused a lot and blame all others and could never consider yourself at fault in anyway, your pretty much a lost cause.

They do. Don't you read VPF forums. nicolas.b said he made mistakes in my case. Do you think he was talking about the ban, or the lies?

Let me explain a lie to you just one time, because I think you will see.

You see Steve, on the other side of right is wrong. On the other side of true, is false. nicolas.b can no more be right when he takes both sides, than I can be wrong when I do. That is not opinion, that is the nature of reality. If he did not lie when he said it, what was it? The truth? What does truth mean to you? You can tell me. you can tell me anything, but if you tell me that nicolas.b is always right, and I am always wrong, Then you are not really talking to me, you are talking to you.

StevOz said:
Yes, I know, there is no way, anybody, can tell you anything. ;)

Here I'll quote it for you, now read it very slowly this time and perhaps you may understand the context, though I have my doubts.

Well I admit it. I don't understand the concept. If it means anything other than "nobody can tell you anything" why don't you please explain?

Nah, I think I'll go play some pinball instead, Erwin just released his last table, it's got a few bugs in it I've fixed some of them.

It's a rather good table I hope he can release a fixed version.

Keep it Clean.

http://home.hetnet.nl/~e.j.reintke/

Right.

Too many commas, but 3 confirmations "yes", "I know", "there is no way" of what I take to read "anybody can tell you anything"

I translate that into you saying "nobody can tell you anything" based on grammer, and nothing else.

No one can tell you you are a fucking liar can they 'Oz!

Listen. anybody, what am I missing in that statement. What does it mean if not nobody can tell you anything? It's OK you can tell me.

Very good, delude yourself all you want you usually do, what can i say grammar is not one of my strong points. :p

All I want? Fuck 'Oz I don't want to delude myself at all. That's why I asked what you mean.

What is your strong point 'Oz?

Do I need a strong point?

You should have one I would think. I'll help you fine it. What are friends for?

Thanks Shockman, what would I do without you? :mrgreen:

How about we make a table together next, then again maybe not, I only do originals.

I'd love to make a table with you 'Oz. I'd like to be your friend even. I don't think you guys treat me fair, and the only thing you have to bitch about is the distain that I convey at the nothingness that saying that enters.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Popotte has posted a new reply in the thread "How Do I Move a DMD on the Backbox Using Script...
      Back