Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
Hey All,

Due to John's inquiry about the Shop, I've temporarily activated the points system for posting, I installed this a long time ago to enable folks to change their Title via an addon (called Shop Mod) to the improperly named Cash Mod for PNphpBB2. I initially wanted the Cash Mod to award Balls, Extra Balls, Replays or Specials (instead of points) to folks for forum activity and It can Do that and much more, but There is Nothing that can be purchased on this site, everything is free and the point system is being tested, the change your title feature is forever....

"Points" can be any fake currency and can be donated to other users.

See this thread about how to change your title:
http://www.pinballnirvana.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=517

PS: The "Limit downloads to 5 per day for low points" is sucky.

I say we make it a qualitative thing. Really nonsensical remarks get "2 tudnuts;" the more sane you get, the more of something else you earn.

I was actually tempted to use someone else's name for that stuff, but decided better at the last minute. (I'm not that way, and don't cast aspersions. Who am I to presume to do so?)

As for who to use for those who MAKE sense...I'm at a loss! (LOL!)

tudnut said:
I say we make it a qualitative thing. Really nonsensical remarks get "2 tudnuts;" the more sane you get, the more of something else you earn.

I was actually tempted to use someone else's name for that stuff, but decided better at the last minute. (I'm not that way, and don't cast aspersions. Who am I to presume to do so?)

As for who to use for those who MAKE sense...I'm at a loss! (LOL!)

Feel free to name names Tud, that's what makes this place cool, name calling is permitted. And while I don't think the points awarded can be changed . . . seems it's based either on the lenght of the post or is totally random, your idea is a good one. So good in fact that I'm going to give you some extra points for it.

I say fuck it all, I've got to get on with the film show!

Maybe if people get too abrupt, they get awarded "Pacs."

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back