tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Apparently, T Cohn of Brooklyn New York, USA, was to small sized metal and wood bagatelle what Northwestern and their Poosh M Ups were to full sized bagatelle.The T Cohn Miniature Bagatelle I have measures approximately 18 X 12 inches, and since the glass is in perfect condidtion, my bagatelle plays just as it would have back in 1932 when it was new.

Pokerette Bagatelle was made by T Cohn of New York in the 1930s. and measures about 18 X 12 inches.Pokerette has a card theme, usind 10, J, Q, K, A in all 4 suits, plus 1 Joker. I've added bonuses for making a Flush or 4 Aces & a Joker. Basic scoring is 10=100, J=300, Q=500, K=700, A=1000, and Joker= 2500. Flushes earn 15000 while 4 Aces & a Joker are worth a cool 5000 points. Play your cards right and you can download Pokerette here, near the bottom of the page:

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/index...download&sid=10&min=40&orderby=titleA&show=20

806.jpg

Attachments

• Pokerette (T Cohn of New York)(1932).zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh so cool of you John to use the SAME backdrop for two different tables. I know it's tough finding different ones isn't it.

Two tables? That's a trade mark Ron, they all have that one. I wish you two could get along better. Not that I mind conflict, but that I think both of you are good people and worthy of another chance with each other.

rpbizzle47 said:
Oh so cool of you John to use the SAME backdrop for two different tables. I know it's tough finding different ones isn't it.

No, I have about 2500 images on my HD. I just happen to like Artificial7, which that one is called. It goes with most any table, and it a good background for yellow text. I've used it on nearly all my recent releases. Before that I used Twister1, which has more muted colors and isn't as good a background for yellow text. I realize you are trying to insult me, but more than me, you have insulted several other authors who reuse the same background, so that their tables are easily identified. Besides reusing backgrounds isn't at all like reusing table layouts without making any modifications at all. Why not reload and try again.

Shocky said:
Two tables? That's a trade mark Ron, they all have that one. I wish you two could get along better. Not that I mind conflict, but that I think both of you are good people and worthy of another chance with each other.

Nice thought, but I doubt he'll ever try to be nice to Bozo The Ron.

rpbizzle47 said:
Shocky said:

Nice thought, but I doubt he'll ever try to be nice to Bozo The Ron.

I try my best to ignore you Ron, but you keep trying to either insult me or make me look bad. The humorous thing is all that does is make you look more foolish.

I wish I could bring you too together, but I wouldn't know how.

Don't say what, just please say there is more to it than is public knowledge (the table help that was not appreciated, and the comments to Phoenixx)

Shocky said:
I wish I could bring you too together, but I wouldn't know how.

Don't say what, just please say there is more to it than is public knowledge (the table help that was not appreciated, and the comments to Phoenixx)

I doubt if it's possible Phil. The more I try to ignore Ron the more he tries to make me look bad, which only makes him look bad. Or he sends me unwanted PMs. A good example is this business with the backgrounds. He needs to know what he's talking about before he starts mouthing off.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back