VP8 Flipperless Recreation Poosh Clown M Up released

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Patrick & tiltjlp present Poosh Clown M Up, a bagatelle similar to Double Poosh M Up. This table uses the same layout of Double Poosh M Up, but has a comical sports theme instead of the circus theme used for Double Poosh M Up’s numerous versions. Clown M Up has a very makeable Doubler cup at the bottom center of the table, so it’s possible to rack up a lot of points. This is the first bagatelle by Patrick & tiltjlp to have lowered pins, a trick shown to tiltjlp by Bob. Of course, if your lands in the Doubler cup on the first ball, your zero points remain zero, so nudging becomes even more important with Clown M Up than with a lot of other bagatelle. Practice up on your nudging, and see how high your point total goes. Possh Clown M Up also has a wooden playfield, and would have been a Deluxe model.

Attachments

• clown.jpg
    clown.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 424
  • Poosh Clown N Up (Northwestern Products)(192x).zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
John, another nice bagatelle :) but why did you do away with the plunger? I think you removed alot of the skill from the game. For example, the Poosh-M-Up table at VPOH is much more challenging because we can control the speed of the plunger and it does make a difference when competing if you have more variables in the game for skill :)

To be honest, while testing Clown M Up, the plunger gave me all kinds of fits, so I switched to a kicker, which made testing a lot easier. What I will probably do shortly is add the plunger back in, and comment out the kicker/punger, so folks have a choice. So, what do you think of the lowered pins?

John

tiltjlp said:
So, what do you think of the lowered pins?

John

I think these pins and the color you chose are perfect for those plastic bagatelles with the plastic pins, but I think they need to be more grey in this table to better resemble nails. I like the height of them :) and I figure you made them a lighter color so they would show up better on the dark background, but IMO, they could be a little more nail-like. :wink:

I agree with you about the color of the pins. I have to confess to a bit of laziness on that. I should have made the master pins grey but didn't, and wasn't in the mood to change each one on it's own. And for all your help recently, I'm attempting to revamp Clown M Up for you with a plunger. One more problem to solve and it'll be on its way to your inbox. And if I can't figure out the riddle, I'll still send it, along with a note explaining the glitch, which I'm sure you'll fix.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back