shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Trigon
Anyone have the complete plastic set, and a decent backglass image? Pretty hard game to find anything on, and struck out with those.
Thanks

shiva said:
Anyone have the complete plastic set, and a decent backglass image? Pretty hard game to find anything on, and struck out with those.
Thanks

still looking for graphics on this one shina? .. i will look through my pictures at home and will post back here next time i get a chance. I I do have em .. you know that your welcome to them.

peace

Des

RE: Re: Power Play Graphics Needed

Thanks, but this is a old wip, and I already released the table, the plastics were very simple and very little detail, so I just drew them myself

Re: RE: Re: Power Play Graphics Needed

shiva said:
Thanks, but this is a old wip, and I already released the table, the plastics were very simple and very little detail, so I just drew them myself

no problems just thought i would ask i have been catching up on threads i just created my account here. so please excuse me being so out of it :lol:

Des

RE: Re: RE: Re: Power Play Graphics Needed

NP, it's somewhere in the downloads section here if your interested. Nice simple old Bally, not much too it, but fun to play. Kind of shocked anyone answered as people don't seem to care anymore. Better late than never though. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back