• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP TWELVE!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Prayers and donations

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
As the death toll from the earthquake and flooding in the Indian Ocean area grows, I would like to extend my heartfelt best wishes for anyone touched by this tragedy. I'm sure many VP member were touched, either direstly or indirectly. I will continue to pray for all those affected by this horror, and will be making a donation to the Red Cross to help in some small way. Please hold the victims in your heart, and if at all possible, contribute in some way to aid these disater sticken people.

John

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Here are a list of link originally posted at VPF, along with a caution against scam artists.

Proginoskes
Super Furry Animal
Supporting Member

Here are some links, to get the ball rolling (thanks to Tom Tomorrow):

American Red Cross International Response Fund

Ameri
cares South Asia Earthquake Relief Fund

Direct Relief International International Assistance Fund

Médecins Sans Frontières International Tsunami Emergency Appeal

Oxfam Asian Earthquake & Tsunami Fund

Sarvodaya Relief Fund for Tsunami Tragedy

UNICEF South Asia Tsunami Relief Efforts

And, if you'd rather send a check:

The American Red Cross
Disaster Relief Fund
P.O. Box 37243
Washington, D.C. 20013

Save the Children
Asian Earthquake/Tsunami Relief Fund
54 Wilton Road
Westport, CT 06880

UNICEF
333 East 38th Street
New York, NY 10016.
(Make checks and money orders payable to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF.)

Other relief organizations are listed on the following websites:
Center for Disaster Information at http://www.cidi.org and USAID at http://www.usaid.gov .

(The three addresses and the two websites directly above are from a message that Michael Crow, President of ASU, sent out to the employees.)

Remember that, as terrible as things are, this is when con men (and con women) set up scams to "help" by taking your money and running. The Red Cross / Red Crescent is always a safe bet.

-- ChristoPheR Heckman